BY CASCADE

Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Conyers, GA
They work decently well. Could be better for the price you pay.
Effective enough, but price is disappointing.
Pro and con is it gets the dishes clean, but seems to also leave a greasy residue.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Florence
It always makes my dishes clean and not too many spots! I very much like the smell too!
destiny p.
destiny p.
these little action pacs make it so much faster and help decrease the risk of a big mess when running a load of dishes
Kate C.
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Would recommend this to anyone with a dishwasher. You only need one! Unless you don't rinse, then you need two. Other then that they work wonders. The price is decent too.
Bliss W.
Bliss W.
Beaver Dam, KY
Good & clean after one wash & i love how they come in a bulk size so i don't run out of them for awhile.
mary f.
mary f.
Tucson, AZ
Love the pods vs liquid or powders. Cascade has always been the best for my needs over the years. That includes kids, pets, sports etc.
Andi M.
Andi M.
Dish washing is already made easier with a dishwasher but it's even simpler now when you can just pop one of these in and be done. I like that it's a no mess process.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Altoona, IA
This is the best dishwasher detergent ever. It leaves my dishes clean and sparkly. It cuts through grease and stuck on food, making it easy to just throw dishes in without a prewash.
Yael P.
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
You put in your dishes, no matter how dirty, and they come out nice and clean--the only thing that really matters when it comes to dishwasher detergent. The Action Pacs are super convenient, and well worth the small additional cost in my opinion.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Lexington, KY
I love Cascade Action Pacs. My dishes are always clean and spot free when I remove them from the dishwasher. The pacs are much more convenient than liquid detergent and I don't have to worry about using the correct amount. I pop a pod into the dishwasher and I'm ready to go!