BY CASCADE

Marlaina L.
Marlaina L.
Medford, MA
Always use these for every dish wash! All of the dishes always come out spotless.
Mary Jane P.
Mary Jane P.
So easy to use, easy to open, easy peasy, smells great and it works really well. Got my mother in law to switch
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Grain Valley, MO
This product makes my dishes actually clean unlike other products it gets the baked stuff off.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
I love how easy these make it to do dishes. My only problem with this product is that the little packs dont always desolve fully causing me to have to run the wash again. When they do desolve they clean up the dishes real well.
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
These are wonderful! These little things are the only dish detergent that I use. It is so simple to place one of these little guys in the dispenser on the dishwasher & close it up. No mess, no spills, and most importantly no turning the bottle upside down to try to get every last drop out of the bottle.
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA
I love these dishwasher pods. They make my dishes sparkler, are priced great, and they are extremely convenient. I have not bought powder dishwasher soup since e trying these and will never switch back!
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
Pretty good value for the amount that you get! I switch off between hand washing and using my dishwasher so these last me forever. They do a great job for the most part, though every now and then I do notice the occasional streak.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
This is the only kind I've ever used. I love it's kept in a box so I don't have to dig in a bag to get a pod out. One thing though is that sometimes my pots and pans are left with a white residue after dried. I wasn't sure if it's because I don't use a finish liquid in my dishwasher or maybe my dryer doesn't work properly other than that glass is crystal clear
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Kingwood, TX
With this product there has been a few times the pockets didn't open and "melt" away. Having to restart the dishwasher which of course is irritating. They are a good product if you don't mind every now and again restarting the dishwasher
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Those are just right for my clinic my dishwasher. Left really clean my dishes. I totally recommend it