BY CASCADE

Brandi F.
Brandi F.
This will forever be my favorite product. I will highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
These things are awesome. Easy to pop in the dish washer and carry on with the rest of my day.
Yekka M.
Yekka M.
My favorite to have around. Have lasted me a very long time. Very nice scent leaving the dishes clean & shiny.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Shamong
Works like a charm every time. Rarely do I ever have anything left on dishes and I'm not the best pre-rinser
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Cascade does the job. Sometimes leaves dishes a bit spotty but clean. Fair prices
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I use these all the time they get my dishes clean and it doesn't leave a film on them like some other brands do
melissa c.
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Overall I prefer Cascade Pacs over all the other brands. I gave only four stars because I dont like how it cleans glassware.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes the little packets don't burst to diffuse the detergent in the dish washer. When it does burst, it seems to clean fine. Haven't noticed any streaks or caked on detergent on the dishes.
Juli O.
Juli O.
Council Bluffs, IA
Only kind I use. Cleans dishes even when the kids don't get them rinsed off so good. Keeps water spots to a minimum and super easy to use. Reasonably priced as well.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
I love these action pads. They are something that I love to use and will keep using. My dishes are left clean, fresh, and shiny. I have used this product a couple times and have recently switched to another detergent from this brand. It is a clean that I am happy with.