BY CASCADE

Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I have used many different brands of dishwasher detergent and I was very disappointed with the results...until I used Cascade Base Fresh Scent Actionpacs.

This product is far superior to similar products on the market. Before I started using Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I was forced to pre wash everything before putting it into the dishwasher. Sometimes I would even have to hand wash items that I had just taken out of the dishwasher. With Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I don't have to do ny of that anymore.

This product has great value and I highly recommend.
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
I love Cascade action pacs to wash my dishes. They are the easiest way for my to know my dishes will be cleaned and sanitized at one. The best price is at Menards for these and well worth it. I think the only con is if it is humid make sure your lid id securely covered since the pacs like to stick together from moisture.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
These are great! Super fast and simple to just throw in the dishwasher and trust that your dishes are going to get a nice clean without leaving any streaks or water spots. The only trouble is, as a college student, it can sometimes be hard to justify spending a lot of money on something like this.
Lara M.
Lara M.
These Cascade Pacs do a great job of cleaning my dishes. I never have residue or films when I use these and feel confident loading my dishwasher even if I haven't completely rinsed out my dishes. I only use Cascade for my dishwasher and I usually purchase at Costco making it an incredible value.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Glendale, AZ
Personally, I am not really fan of Cascade's action packs. I got these from Target because they were out of our regular detergent. I found it to be less effective than liquid. I also get concerned about the safety concern with my kids. Personally wouldn't recommend over liquid.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
These are my go-to dishwasher detergent. I have never had any issues with them and they do a great job at getting our dirty dishes nice and clean! Don't touch them with wet hands and always wash your hands after handling them. I recommend them! I buy mine off of amazon.
Roxy F.
Roxy F.
Duson, LA
Love the smell. Gets the dishes clean. Love buying in bulk so I know I have some for awhile. The dishes shine. No residue left on the dishes. We purchase from Sams club for a very good price for bulk. I always return to buy the same product again. Will continue to buy.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Great dishwashing detergent. I will buy this in bulk. It has a great scent, so you know that your dishes are clean. Great value, I feel like I save when I buy it in bulk. It is very effective in cleaning and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fargo, ND
Cascade has proven to be the best dishwashing detergent for our family. It is all we use. Great value when bought in bulk at Sam's Club. We like the sent and it seems to clean the dishes well despite our crappy dishwasher. I will definitely purchase again.
Krista N.
Krista N.
Danville, VA
I've tried several different dish detergents and dish detergent packs, and these are by far the best I've used. They're not very expensive, and they work well to clean baked on, cooked on foods even if I forget to pre-soak or pre-rinse every now and then.