BY CASCADE

Automatic dishwashing gel cleans to a shine. It combines Cascade scrubbing power with the stain fighting action of bleach to achieve a nearly unparalled level of cleanliness. Removes tough stains and acts as an effective pre-soak agent. Application: Automatic Dishwashers; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Chemical Compound: Bleach. ~ Includes nine 45-ounce bottle per case.PGC40148. 40148. Cascade Cascade Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Scent. see more...

Baylee W.
Aptos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Safeway
This is what my husband has always bought & I didn’t grow up with a dishwasher. It doesn’t always clean everything. My glassware is left with spots, but my biggest complaint would be the awful spots on the silverware. It makes them seem dirty when in fact they’re not.
Rhianna C.
Middletown, PA
At first I liked this, but the more I use it the more I realize I have to wash my dishes twice and then it just defeats the purpose in general. It smells good, but it doesn't work well with my dishwasher, and I have a newer one that's only 2 years old!
Melissa H.
Seattle
This is a oldie but a goodie! My dishwasher hates the pods so I only use the liquid. I have to say I like how my dishes come out better with this than the pods. The clean smell it gives off while my dishwasher is running is a added bonus!!
Alicia L.
Henderson, IL
I have tried other products - such as pods - but keep coming back to this liquid.  I think it works so much better at getting my dishes clean the first time around.  The price is very fair for the product.  I will keep using my Cascade and not even look at other products!
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the dishwashing detergent that my family has been using for years. It works well to clean dishes, but I have not tried other brands for comparison. I have not had any problems yet though, and I will continue to buy this product
karissa r.
batavia
Our house has used Cascade for a very long time, and it has done pretty well for the most part, but a lot of times, without scrubbing our dishes clean before putting them in the dishwasher, they do not get clean. I feel like this detergent also leaves a lot of spots of on our dishes.
Christina H.
Glenville, PA
Only brand we use to clean our dishes. I’d rather use the pods but my mother in law says she rather use liquid. She’s afraid the pods won’t open. She said it’s happened to her a couple of times with the pods.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
I have been very pleased with cascade for our dishwasher. It makes it super easy, and seems to make our dishes very clean and shiny! I have no complaints about this product. I will continue to buy it time and time again.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I like this dishwasher detergent because it has a great scent as well as it is extremely effective. I like that it isn’t very expensive, and it’s easy to just pour in my dishwasher. I would recommend it to people who are lazy (like me) and don’t have the time to hand wash dishes, so instead use the dishwasher often! It also lasts a long time, I’ve had the same bottle for over a year!
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I won’t use anything else in my dishwasher. it smells great, and it’s one of the few products that doesn’t leave white residue on my dishes. Fairly affordable and meijer typically has a coupon for it.