BY CASCADE

Cascade® ActionPacs™ power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the scent of Gain® to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant fresh scent. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs™ dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Shellby M.
I liked these they cleaned my dishes very well without really pre rinsing and they have a nice fresh scent left behind I got them at Walmart they are a bit more expensive than regular because of the Gain fragrance.
Danielle S.
Cascade ActionPacs are awesome! They always did the best job of getting my dishes clean, and when they added the Gain sent it just made them even better. My dishes come out of the dishwasher sparkling and clean and the Gain leaves my dishwasher smelling great. A bit pricier when compared to other brands but what's the saying, you get what you pay for.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely LOVE Cascade's ActionPacs with scent of Gain dishwasher detergent. The pacs are very effective in making my dishes sparkly clean, and the smell is amazing! There are no spots or watermarks left on my glassware, or on the pots and pans. I would highly recommend this product!
jenn c.
Chillicothe, OH
The easiest dish detergent ever. Which makes using my dishwasher a joy. Other brands don't completely clean my dishes and even leave a film. This washes away clean and clear every time. Just pick up a pack of it at walmart and you won't be disappointed!
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
I'm all about products partnering up with each other. The fact that I can have the scent of Gain in my dishwasher detergent is just perfect. I love the ease that comes with tossing the pod into my dishwasher compartment. Dishes are a hassle, but Cascade pods make it easier.
annie c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Once again, LOVE the smell! These are easy to use, and get my dishes so clean! I only have to run my dishwasher once! They are more on the expensive side, but its worth it to spend a little more since the quality is so good. I would for sure recommend it to my friends!
Preachersd2r H.
These are my preferred brand and scent. They are a good value and do the job. Everything is always clean with no streaks and it gets the grease or other things left behind accidentally if they aren't rinsed beforehand thoroughly. Love love love the scent of Gain.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
Cleaning power is great. Scent is sometimes a little overpowering though. Wish they could make one with half the perfume in it. Oh well. Cleans great and worse well in the dishwasher we have which is good.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Lo compré por que como es gain imaginaba que huele rico y en efecto huele delicioso además lo recomiendo pues este producto deja muy limpios los trates un poquito con residuos blancos por el vapor del la máquina de lavado pero bien lo recomiendo
Aarti M.
I was looking for a product that cleans tough food stains and doesn't leave any residual. This one is so effective that now I doesn't even wash my dishes before stacking them in dishwasher. Just rinse and you are ready to go.