BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade with the Power of Clorox Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Action Pacs combine Clorox stain-fighting and the power of Cascade for a clean that makes unsightly stains disappear. Over time, your dishes can become stained and discolored from coffee, tea, and other foods. When scrubbing alone isn't enough, reach for Cascade with the Power of Clorox Action Pacs. They combine the trusted cleaning power of Cascade with added Clorox stain-fighting for dishes that look as flawless as the food on them. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I love these dishwasher soap packets! I used to just use liquid and while it wasn't a lot of work to use or anything, it's so darn easy to just throw these in and run it. In the past I've found that the powders alone often left my glassware looking scratched. These have both powder and liquid but they really clean well and leave my glassware perfect, no scratches, no streaks. I know that these products can be dangerous if small children get a hold of them. We installed magnetic lock closures on our under-sink kitchen cabinet for this very reason. There's a little magnetic "key" you drag over the wdge of the cupboard to open it. These are great, just store them safely!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I am a big fan of Cascade ActionPacs with the power of Clorox Dishwashing Detergent in Lemon Burst Scent! I am very picky on what dishwashing detergent I use. Most other brands leave this chalky white reside behind. Leaving your dishes looking dirty and dull. Cascade ActionPacs with Clorox have that extra boost to get the tough food and stubborn stains off the dishes. For the value I feel it's worth paying a little more for a good product! I most definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I actually wanted to like this but i didn't. My dishes were clean when it worked. But I never knew when it would work. Sometimes I've had to wash my dishes through 2 cycles because the bag never burst and all of the detergent was still in the bag. I started to have to use the high heat cycle to make sure the bags would disintegrate. I'm currently trying to use all of them so I can try a different brand. Very disappointed.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
These packs are a little bit more expensive than the normal dishwashing detergent. I think it gets the job done better though so it's worth it. We are always looking for what is the most convenient way to get things done fast and these little guys take out the whole measuring the detergent factor. Just pop a packet in the dishwasher and you're good to go. You can find them at your local grocery store.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I really love this product! These have been the best for washing my dishes in the dish washer! Really easy to use and really helps to get all of that icky left on food off! The only down side of these are that kids could get to them and think they are candy so KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN! Other than that I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
We have hard water at our home, and these actionpacs keep my dishes AND my dishwasher clean! The smell is very mild, and I love lemon scented things. They are a good value for the price you pay. These are by far the best dishwashing pods I've ever used, and will keep on using them!
Ja'Lynn P.
Ja'Lynn P.
Have been very happy with these, and the bucket they come in is a convenient way to store them over the boxes. Its nice to have the larger quantity of them too, so I don't have to worry about buying often. My dishes come out looking clean and spot free. Good value for the money!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Cleans dishes on the first wash. I love that this even keeps your dishwasher sparkling white. The inside of my dishwasher had hard water buildup and after using these it looks practically brand new. So not only does this product leave dishes sparkling, your dishwasher is too.
ANNETTE T.
ANNETTE T.
I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY DISHES BEING CLEAN. THIS PRODUCT TAKES CARE OF IT ALL. IT SMELLS VERY NICE. IT DOESN'T LEAVE WATER SPOTS AND I DON'T HAVE WASH MY DISHES BY HAND BEFORE PUTTING THEM IN THE DISHWASHER. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
Great dish washing product. I have never had an issue with the Cascade ActionPacs. My dishes are always clean, and the glasses shine! We have hard water in our neighborhood, and this really prevents any buildup or stains on our dishes. I highly recommend this product.