BY CASCADE #56 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade with the Power of Clorox Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Action Pacs combine Clorox stain-fighting and the power of Cascade for a clean that makes unsightly stains disappear. Over time, your dishes can become stained and discolored from coffee, tea, and other foods. When scrubbing alone isn't enough, reach for Cascade with the Power of Clorox Action Pacs. They combine the trusted cleaning power of Cascade with added Clorox stain-fighting for dishes that look as flawless as the food on them. see more...

Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
I typically don’t actually do the shopping for home care products but I have to say that this is the only brand we buy for dishwasher detergent‘s and I have no complaints. It gets the job done and that’s all that matters. No spots!
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
These dishwasher packs are so easy to use and work great. You just throw one in your dishwasher and your dishes come perfectly clean every time. I always buy this brand in build from Sams or Costco for the best value.
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
I love Cascade ActionPacs! They are not only effective but compact and remove all of the mess of pouring your liquid dish detergent into the washer. I typically purchase these at Target, but you can find them at nearly any grocery store. I highly recommend these to anyone as they are an efficient alternative to the standard dish detergent.
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
The action pacs are the absolute best! No wasted time measuring out the detergent, and they clean the dishes so nicely! The fresh scent is an added bonus, always leaves the dishwasher smelling pleasant. The added clorox also helps to break it down
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Love this product & I think it's so affordable for how many pacs you receive in the box! Even when my husband doesn't rinse off hard-to-get-off food, if we stick our plates & dishes in the dishwasher Cascade does the rest of the work!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these because they are super simple to pop into the dishwasher and start. only issue is if the container that they are left in gets wet, then they stick together. sometimes they are wrapped, and other times they are not so you never really know
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
I was raised on Cascade. My Grandma always used it, so I naturally use it too. I am so happy that it now has Clorox with it. It seems to keep my dishwasher smelling fresh and mildew free as well..
Emmiley S.
Denver, CO
Big fan! Haven't found a dish pod that works as well as Cascade. It cleans everything well, has a nice smell and is well priced! I usually buy it at Target, the dollar store, or my local grocery store. Always well priced, definitely would recommend.
Shannon S.
Littleton, CO
I hated trying to put in the powder or liquid in the dishwasher, but I love the convenience of pods. It makes dishes a no brainer and my young kids have been doing this chore since they were old enough to walk. Cascade product produces clean dishes!
Mary S.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this dishwashing detergent. It cleans my dishes so well! And, it makes them feel really clean. It also does a great job of getting dirt and grease and grime off of the dishes if they have been sitting in the dishwasher.