Cascade ActionPacs with Gain Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Vika S.

BY CASCADE

Rinses dishes clean, leaves your Dishwasher Gain Fresh! 4x Concentrated. Cascade with the scent of Gain action pacs leave your dishwasher smelling Gain fresh and give your dishes nothing but Cascade clean. ; see more...

• Do these leave the yucky film on dishes after you wash th...3 Answers
  • "It's a great product gets out stains." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Van Buren, AR
Cascade has always been my go to for the dishwasher! Other brands we tried left soap residue and didn't seem to get the dishes clean.
Having several children in the home, I decided to try the soap "biscuits" rather than the powder. The simplicity of putting one in the detergent compartment helps my kiddos get the dishwasher ready to go. (Of course, they're out of reach from the smaller children.) The entire packet dissolves in the machine and dishes come out nice and clean and even smell great! I have zero issues with residue. I'm not fond of the price but, with the simplicity, it's a great compromise.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This os the main brand i buy for my dishwasher. It works very well to get everything clean. I cant say having different scents really matter though bc I haven't ever noticed that my house r the dishwasher smells like anything.. BUT, that is a good thing bc it means no soap residue is left behind.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
The diffrence between the 80 frustration free packaging and the 85 count is. That the 80 frustration free packaging is that it will not be hard to unpackage when you recive the item.The 85 count will be a little harder to open. Frustration free packaging means it will not very hard to open
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
This product is pretty awesome, it does a great job of getting my dishes clean but with an awesome smell. Love the scent that gain adds to these it makes my kitchen smell wonderful when the dishwasher is running. I would definitely buy these again.
Brandy D.
Melbourne, AR
This product is amazing!!!! I use them everyday and they always leave my dishes clean! I never have to worry about food remaining on the dishes or worry about germs. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Sometimes they can be expensive but I have found that buying this product in bulk is the cheapest way to go.
Elizabeth R.
Cullowhee, NC
I love these action pacs. JUst like with the laundry ones, they make it so easy to get your things clean. I would definitely recommend this. I Don't even have to rinse my dishes before putting them in the wash. Will buy again.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I am a faithful gain user iin all of their products.  Just like the others, this is no different!  It smells amazing, is cost effective and you can find them almost anywhere.  The price is comparable to other similar items.  It cleans very well and doesn't leave a film or streaks behind!
Taylor K.
Omaha, NE
These are awesome. They have almost lasted me and my roomates aa full semester. And we have five people, so thats a ton of dishes! I wish they were more powerful, but also feel like it may just 'be our dishwasher. Overall great easy to use product!
Madison B.
Henderson, TX
They smell so good. They leave my dishes and glasses so shiny and clean. I don't have to scrub my dishes before I put them in my dishwasher. This soap does the job for me and I feel like that is how it's supposed to be!
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I like the dishwasher pods because they are much more convenient than measuring out detergent all the time. This detergent doesn't really have much of a smell once the dishes are out of the dishwasher, but sometimes I buy the store brand version because it's cheaper.
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these leave the yucky film on dishes after you wash them?