Cascade ActionPacs with Extra Bleach Action Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent, 16 ct

BY CASCADE #7 in Bleach

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features With extra bleach action Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling Phosphate Free The added power of Extra Bleach Action helps to target those hard to clean stains like tea. see more...

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Using the Cascade Actionpacs with bleach in my dishwasher as we speak! I love them! They're so easy and the bleach makes it to where I don't have to wash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher... I can rinse them, stack them in the dishwasher, pop in a PAC, n go on to the next chore and I hate to wash dishes by the way... it's disgusting but with 6 kids someone's gotta do it... most of the time it's my husband ;) but when I'm being a good homemaker I do, do the dishes and not having to do the whole pre-wash thing makes it not as painful ;)
Amanda F.
Washougal, WA
A friend recommended this dish washer detergent to me and im so glad I tried it! I litteratly can put dirty dishes in the dish washer without even rinsing the food off and everything comes out sparkling clean everytime! Even pots and pans. Its like a magic Little maid is inside the machine scrubbing away!
Jenna D.
These smell really good! I thought I prefered liquid detergent to ActionPacs, but this product might have changed my mind. My dishes are super clean now and not spotty. They are easy to use and get the job done. I haven't always found them in stores but I always keep an eye out.
Samantha A.
Guyton, GA
We have tried a lot of kinds of pods for our dishwasher. Cascade is the only brand that gets our dishes truly clean. Also you can almost always find a coupon to help cut the cost of it. I haven't paid for price in ages. I would highly recommend buying this product!
Stephanie M.
These make life so much easier than the old powders and liquids. No mess means my kids can do it with no fallout. Win! Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent
Terry M.
Eugene , OR
I like the convenience of placing a pouch of detergent in my dish washer. Generally I purchase my detergent from Albertsons. It's fairly effective, but sometimes our dishes don't come out super clean. I'm suspecting it's our washer.
Melissa H.
St Petersburg, FL
I do like this packet soap, but I do find that when I'm washing a casserole dish I need to use two packets for a extra good clean. I don't think that's good meaning it's doesn't clean with one. It's. It great on tough stains
Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
I love the cascade dish pacs! They work so much better than any brand I've tried. I feel like I get my money's worth and it's not disappointing at all! My dishes are clean and smell great, I would buy again for sure.
Sarah H.
These are super easy to use as their prep led little gel packets! I bought these at Walmart and they leave my dishes looking and smelling clean. A bit on the pricier end but well worth it! I would buy it again.
Jess L.
Fairfield, OH
The smell of these are amazing. They really get the dirt and grime cleaned off my dishes! The price is great and most often then not they are on sale at Kroger, I'm a frequent buyer. I love the lemon scent