BY CASCADE

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I always buy cascade when shopping for dish detergent! I love the convenience of the pods. The only downside I would say is if there is any moisture in the bag I have found the pods can stick together and tear when trying to pull them apart. But that can be avoided if you just keep the bag sealed or make sure your hands are dry when grabbing one!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great scent. & they clean amazing. I have tried so many different kinds and I love these. They are pricey but sometimes I break down and buy them anyway. Great scent and I buy them from walmart when I do. I will buy again I'm just not sure when that will be. But I do recommend them .
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
This actionspacs are great ! The do the job, especially for those shiftless days that you don't want to touch any dishes. They smell amazing too the combo is what I love about it They are a little pricey, but I don't mind I always seem to go back to it
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love cascade products specially this one. The smell is awesome, every effective and the price is just right, plus my dishes come very clean and shine. I highly recommend it to buy it you will see the difference.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
I try to wash dishes most of the time but when I have too much and get behind I will load the dishwasher with out feeling bad. With cascade I don't have to pre rinse the dishes because t does the entire job!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
I like the cascade power packs. They are useful with easy wash loads but not great for heavy dirty caked on dishes. Nice scents and easy to use. Always able to find a sale on these.i would say purchase them especial when you can use a coupon and find them on sale... They are worth it.
Bron T.
Love anything in the Cascade brand! These pods clean dishes nicely & the scent is great! I bought these at Target & they were super affordable. Pros - cleans dishes super well. Cons - depending on the dishwasher cycle you select, there can sometimes be residue.
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product! So convenient to just toss it in the dishwasher. These are a little pricey, but you do pay for the convenience. They smell great and are easy to find at your local supermarket. Would definitely purchase again.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This dishwasher detergent leaves everything not only nice and clean but smelling so good. Every scent I have tried I would definitely recommend. They were very effective.
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
I really love the scent of these pods! they are great to use if you live in an area with hard water, sometimes the tap can have a scent to it that isn't pleasantly left on your glassware, this really helps with that!