BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
Review for: 12Ct more...
These pods are okay, I like the idea of them and that it’s quick and easy and not as messy however I don’t feel like the dishes are always super clean. The scent is nice and the price is not bad.
Ashley S.
I love cascade dishwashing detergent. The scent is fantastic. It leaves your dishes grease free and shiny. It is very effective. I would definitely recommend it and I do repurchase it weekly.
Alissa R.
Indianapolis, IN
These Cascade Actionpacs are awesome. My dishes are always clean with no water spots. I never have to worry whether or not I rinsed a dish well enough before putting in the dishwasher!
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that you didn't have to measure you didn't have to deal with the powder you just threw one in and let it do its thing I like how it kept my dishes clean and the fresh scent
Patti W.
Waco, TX
My roommate and I LOVE THESE because we can just pop them into the dishwasher. They leave no residue and leave glassware so shiny. Easy to find at any drug or grocery store.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
These work great. I have not had any issues with food remnants. I usually rinse, but not scrub before loading the dishwasher and these do the rest. Just a bit pricey.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
To be honest, all dishwasher detergent is the same to me. I usually buy whatever is on sale because I have yet to find a dishwasher detergent that doesn't leave white specks.
Rajenne J.
Charlotte, NC
Tbh I wish I could eat them because they smell so fresh and clean and it makes me just want to pop one in my mouth and not the dishwasher lol but I know not to eat.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love these. They have a cute convinent pouch that 'explodes' when you use them, and they clean my dishes so well! They're also not that expensive which is perfect.
Ruthie A.
Denver, CO
The action pacs are convenient, easy to use and I liked that I don't have to deal with using too much like I did with the liquid. Leaves my dishes nice and clean.