BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Kelly C.
Bolton, CT
These are great pods for the dishwasher. We use them a couple times per week. I think it is worth the money. They last a long time and with the pacs you get the perfect measurement for your dishwasher. I think these are worth the money since they clean the dishes well.
Patricia T.
Keizer, Or
I love using these actionpacs in my dishwasher. Its easy just to pop one in and then start it, without having to measure anything out. They get my dishes clean, and I don't have any spots or stains left when the load is done. I would recommend this product for sure.
Denise G.
Delray Beach, FL
I love using Cascade fresh scent. The little capsules make using the dishwasher a breeze. My dishes always come out crystal clean even when I have caked on food. If you use the dishwasher often you should use this brand of dish detergent. You will not be disappointed!
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
These little guys are great. If you have a dishwasher at home these are great. They really do work and they do they're job. Value is ok I think they are a little pricey but I would still purchase them.
Jane H.
Gainesville, VA
Easy to use, just pop them in the dishwasher and let it run its course. Cleans perfectly, no water stains or residue left on dishes. Love the scent. Not expensive either. Would purchase again.
Shannon B.
Elida, NM
In my opinion, Cascade dishwasher detergent cleans my dishes better than the competition at a good price. The actionpacs are especially handy and easy to use and the fresh scent is very pleasant. I will continue to purchase Cascade and recommend it to my friends.
Laedi K.
I absolutely love cascade detergent . It cleanses my dishes just right without leaving it feeling dry and spotty. I also love the fragrance. I would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Jennifer H.
Rosemount, MN
These are great. Nice and convenient little packets. They clean nicely, however I still have hard water residue left over on my dishes which sucks! I had hoped these would get rid of that.
Iyanah C.
Charlotte, NC
This Product Has Worked Wonders For My Dishes When It Does Into The Dishwasher. The Smell Is Soothing And Isn't Overpowering. The Only Problem Is That They Stick Together In ate Packaging.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO
Cascade is the only brand of dishwasher detergent we use. Everything from glassware and flatware to pots and pans come out cleaner. Cascade pods are easy to use and there's no waste of product. The pods dissolve completely and leave no residue.