BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Dawn P.
Osseo, MN
When it comes to dishwasher soaps, "you get what you pay for" is so true. Cascade isn't expensive but when placed next to other brands (that don't work) it seems like the sores are trying to tell us that their brand works the same. Cascade always. Never ever waste yiur money on the others unless you want to wash your dishes by hand after they've been thru the dishwasher cycle.
Chanin G.
Beloit, WI
Pricey for the amount you get in a package. I've ran into a few packs that do not dissolve so when you open the dishwasher it is sitting at the bottom and I've had to change out the packs and re-wash. I always rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and Cascade has a hard time getting some stuff off. But, I do like that this is one dishwasher detergent that doesn't leave a film, or a grittiness to your dishes when complete.
Tanna M.
St. Louis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So easy and convenient and always does a great job at cleaning my dishes. Definitely worth it. I've never had a fish come out of my dishwasher dirty with food still on anything of mine. Highly recommend these to people looking for a good and easy way to clean their dishes and not having to measure. Just pop it in and your done.
Olivia
I like these so much more than detergent bottles. They never streak my plates and always are used completely instead of leaving half of it in the compartment in the washer.
AmBey B.
Lodi, CA
I love These. As a mom I like that I don't need to worry if my kid over filled the soap compartment. Lol I don't have to worry about washing my dishes before filling the dishwasher. My dishes come out spotless. Very clean awesome scent that's not to overbearing. And my glassware streak free!! I will never use anything else.
Reilly W.
I just bought these recently and I am definitely impressed. I have used other brands and they always leave residue and stick stuff from the clear pouches they come in, but this brand left the dishwasher clean of residue and my plates and cups were perfectly cleaned. I will definitely be sticking with this brand!
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
I've tried a lot of different brands for dishwasher detergent and this has got to be my one of my favorites. It cleans the dishes and leaves them streak free, clean and has a fresh scent to it. I would definitely repurchase this and would recommend to anyone looking for a dishwasher detergent.
Michelle M.
Hickory, NC
I love the convenience of the action pacs and they clean the dishes well. I feel like they probably save money because the amount used is controlled. However, I was disappointed because there were a couple of times that we have found the packet not opened up or the shell lying in the dishwasher. This concerned us so we stopped using. We returned to liquid Cascade because we love Cascade products.
Rachel H.
Winona, MN
These pods are insane. My dishes are extremely clean and I don't even have to soak them. Yes they are more expensive than off brand laundry detergent or powder but they save you time that you could use to do other jobs around the house. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Nadine C.
I have never found a dishwasher detergent yet that does not leave spots on my glasses but this one seems to be the best and since it is the pouches it doesn't get clumped up in the soap cup of the dishwasher like the powders do. Kind of pricey but worth it when they work.