BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Kerrie U.
MA, ['', '', '']
These pacs are great! So convenient, you don't have to worry about using too much or too little detergent, and they work so well you hardly have to rinse the dishes off before loading them in the dishwasher. I would definitely recommend them!
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
These dishwashing detergents are great! They keep your dishes fresh and clean, and I have never found any problems on my dishes while using this product. This product can be found at a great price, and great value.
Rachel H.
Meadowview, VA
I love these because they get every single last crumb and speck off the dishes in my dishwasher. I buy them at Walmart and I coupon so I get them very cheap. Love this brand. Love this product. Love my life.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these - they work AWESOME. And they get dishes clean for the money. And super easy to use too . They come in different scents too so you can pick your favorite . I tell others to buy them all the time
Melissa C.
Cascade makes me feel like my dishes are clean. The action packs are convenient and I don't have to worry about measuring. Using the ones with Dawn make me feel like I'm getting them extra clean.
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work well. The only complaint is , if you are not doing a full load ... they will leave these soap spots on dishes . I recommend doing a FULL load or you will get these spots on your dishes
Natasha A.
I like these Cascade Dawn packs because tgey clean my dishes well and with the added Fawn they cut through grease well. They clean my plastics, glass & metal pans really good.
Beth S.
I like Cascade. It does a good job cleaning my dishes and the little packs are convenient. It has a nice scent and I feel like it does a good job of cleaning my dishes. I just wish it came with someone to put them in the dishwasher!
Aubrey B.
Love this stuff really gets all the dirt and grime off of the dishes and leaves them nice and sparkling. Doesn't leave plates or glass looking streaky and the soap also smells very nice.
Beth G.
Tyler, TX
I love the convenience of the Actionpacs! The scent is great, and I feel the value I get for my money is good. These Actionpacs are effective and so easy to use. The only con I can think of is that it's easy to run out of them! With the traditional dishwasher detergent, I can always tell when I am running low, but because I just grab one and put it in the dishwasher, I may not check to see if I am getting low. Other than that, I would absolutely recommend this product!