BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Liz C.
Bensenville, IL
It's a hit or miss, sometimes it leaves the glass looking spotless and other times white specs on the glass which I end up hand washing them
Theresa L.
District Heights, MD
If you want clean and no spots on your dishes pick up this product this was considered the best by GE profile when buying my new dishwasher.
Christina F.
I love these ActionPacs. I know that my dishes will come out clean and shiny without residue. I always trust Cascade and Dawn for my dishes.
Jailyn S.
Liberty, TX
Works great. Doesn't leave a film or streaks on the dishes. Also has a fresh smell. Recommend to anyone looking for new dishwasher products.
Beat C.
Arlington, VA
Good product easy and practical to use in this presentation avoid spills and has the right measure to use. Leave an odor and clean clothes
Chanda J.
Ashtabula, OH
Dishes came out very clean...no residue...was very happy because I have an older machine that doesn't always get everything totally clean.
Yameka W.
I like the way this product cleans my dishes and doesn't leave streaks or spots on my glassware or silverware. The smell is also inviting
Angelina C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Easy to use! Smells great while the cycle is running. My dishes came out clean and sparkling! Great value for the price. Very effective.
Julie T.
Weatherford, TX
Not my favorite but works leaves a film on my dishes but smells nice gets dishes clean for most part. A little pricey for the product.
Libby K.
Minneapolis, MN
These work well, but occasionally I will find them not completely dissolved. They are also a little pricey but I like the end result.