Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #69 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Lixy G.
West Palm Beach Florida
It works perfectly house clean your clothes it works and works and is smells very good like it leaves your clothes Melling perfect and in these your clothes cleaning
dyanne l.
cleans dishes well, doesn't leave a residue .  doesn't etch the glasswear.  it's a great value because it works so well.  just pop it in the dishwasher , push the buttons walk off and leave it.  the scent is clean .  I use this product all the time
Wendy R.
Love these pods. They are great at getting my dishes clean and there is no mess. I buy them with Boxed. Great product.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
These pods are pretty good for just about any dishwasher. I use these when I'm on a budget. They leave my dishes smelling so good! Pretty good for the price and the brand.
Darlene S.
Groton, VT
These pods work great. Use the liquid for years but switched to the pods when my husband brought some home. The dishes come clean every time. I have tried other dishwasher soaps and was disappointed.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I like using it sometimes but I could say that if you have a lot of dishes this could go by so fast I think is better liquid so but it's my opinion
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
The pods are super convenient. My only complaint is that when they are wet they tend to stick to the compartment you put them in and then don't always come out during the cycle.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There is nothing easier then loading your dishwasher and grabbing a Cascade ActionPac and boom you are done! I was also impressed with how clean my dishes were afterwards, even if i did not rinse them off the best before! Great product!
Nicole S.
Charlottetown, PE
My dishwasher recommends these. They work well but don't get all the stuck on food off sometimes. If dishes get rinsed before going into the dish washer they work pretty good.
Morgan H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I literally use this everyday when I do the dishes. They always come out super clean. And that's a super benefit for me when it comes to cleaning baby bottles