Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #73 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on kmart
Kati V.
Everett
I don't like these! Every time I use these they leave white chalk like marks all over my dishes and then I have to re-wash them. I have to go on the hunt for a new dish washer pod! Any suggestions?
Eliza C.
Chamblee, GA
This gets my dishes clean, but sometimes the pods don't release and I'm left with dirty dishes and a sticky half-released pod.
Melissa K.
Lexington
Im not a huge fan of these. When i purchased them i really thought id love it. Once i used it in the dishwasher when i opened it the pod was still whole.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seems to work well on cleaning “already cleaned in sink” dishes. Could do a little better on removing “harder to get off” food
A. L.
While I love that Cascade is a quality product, I am very frustrated by its price. There are not a whole lot of offers available on Cascade products. While the in-store Brands don't usually hold a candle to Cascade sometimes it is better on our budget to just go ahead and buy the off-brand because Cascade can be very pricey.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love cascade cleaning products and their dishwasher flings are great. They smell great and usually clean my dishes really well. I always wash my dishes off before loading then in the washer just to ensure there isn't food being tossed around my dishwasher. Sometimes after using cascade flings I have found soap scum or spots on silverware or cups and some of that soapy grim on plates or cookie sheets. It isn't all the time but it happens more than I'd like for it too. I definitely like cascade over some of the other brands out there but the flings just aren't my favorite cleaning product of theirs.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
These pods are pretty good for just about any dishwasher. I use these when I'm on a budget. They leave my dishes smelling so good! Pretty good for the price and the brand.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product does a fair job cleaning my dishes. May be one of the more pricey brands but definitely not out of price range. I would buy again. This product I would recommend for use on not caked on dishes.
Felicia J.
I tried and liked it a lot. I will buy it again. It works very well for the price. Not expensive at all. Not pricey
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Easily stored, easy to use. Sometimes my glasses come out looking a little foggy, but works well otherwise