Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #69 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Jessica s.
Las Vegas
Prefer to handwash my dishes but i use dishwasher on special occasions like thanksgiving etc and i do not buy anything but @cascade, tried @finish once and totally regretted cheating with cheaper brand
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
The dishwasher pods are a lifesaver! They make loading and starting the dishwasher so easy! No messy powder or liquid getting all over the floor. They clean the dishes great!!
Hilda C.
Wdm, IA
Cascade is the best dish-washing soap I have ever tried. I have never been disappointed with my dishes coming out of my dishwasher streaky or still dirty. I usually purchase this at my local Walgreens. I would recommend this product for anybody that loves clean and fresh dishes
Allie N.
Mantua
They do the job but sometimes I find that I have to have my dishwasher do a more "intense" cycle if that makes any sense. I have also found that sometimes it can leave spots on some of our glasses. Not all the time but rarely. We always buy the off brand of these so that could be the reason as well. But we do purchase these regularly. They're just a great staple to have in the house.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Picked up a large container at Costco. While it seems to cost more, it’s much more economical to buy in quantity. Also, the plastic container is easier to reach into under the sink then the small bags. Simplify your life, but thus product in quantity. There are a variety of scents, so you’ll be certain to find one that appeals to you.
A. L.
While I love that Cascade is a quality product, I am very frustrated by its price. There are not a whole lot of offers available on Cascade products. While the in-store Brands don't usually hold a candle to Cascade sometimes it is better on our budget to just go ahead and buy the off-brand because Cascade can be very pricey.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
I enjoy these simply because so far these have cleaned my dishes a lot better than other brand names, I don't like having to run my dishwasher a second time or having to hand wash after I've already washed so I recommend these.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There is nothing easier then loading your dishwasher and grabbing a Cascade ActionPac and boom you are done! I was also impressed with how clean my dishes were afterwards, even if i did not rinse them off the best before! Great product!
Amber L.
Nashville
I switched to cascade after reading that it can help prevent that wet dog smell that dishwashers can get. I read that it can be common even in new dishwashers like ours. Since switching to cascade, I have t noticed any smell! Price is a bit more than what I was typically paying but it’s worth it.
Chelsey M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great mini pods that work wonders, my sister uses these at her house and she loves them. They leave all the utensils and plates squeaky clean and I have used them too. Easy to use, a bit costly but worth it if you are in a hury and do not want to pour liquid out of a bottle.