Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target
Diana M.
Perfectly fine. It's my go product for the dishwasher. Everything gets clean, shines and smells good.
Abigail M.
Very easy to use and clean. Doesn't ever cause a mess in the dishwasher or cupboard. Smells great.
Ashley W.
Shelby Twp, MI
It didnt completely dissolve during the dishwashing cycle but it made my dishes nice and clean.
Marissa D.
These work really well. They get sort of expensive so I have been buying the generic recently
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
These are super easy to use . We used to just buy the powder but have recently tried these
Jada R.
Norwood, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I don't have a dishwasher but if I did I would use these! For the price you can't beat it.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Use it in my dishwasher and it does an excellent job with cleaning away food. Nice scent
Brandi M.
They Clean my dishes and the container keeps my cubbard organized it's a win win
Hannah S.
Hopkins, MN
This has revolutionized the way I do dishes. It's much easier just to throw one of these in instead of using the liquid. I haven't noticed a difference cleaning wise between these and the liquid but it still does a good job.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count is a good dishwasher detergent. It always got our dishes sparklingly clean and shiny. I never found and food or soap residue on my dishes or glasses. I never saw any streaks or spots on my dishes or glasses. The price was more than I usually paid per load for my normal bottle of liquid dishwasher detergent, but it was worth it. I stopped using this product when I noticed that it was removing all of the shiny coating from the bottom of my really high quality saute pans. Where I once had shiny and smooth coating on the outside of my saute pans, I now had scratchy, stripped finish, which scratched my glass stove top, when I cooked.