Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Angelic D.
Used these for the first time and my dishes came out spotless. I love the citrus scent which wasn't to over powering. The only con I had with this is that the pods will stick together at times. All in all its a very good value and I will by buying this product again.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
These dishwasher packs really get the job done well! My dishes are always shiny and perfectly clean, it's amazing how much power is contained in such a little amount of detergent. Cascade is the only brand I will buy for dishwasher packs, highly recommend.
Raea H.
This sent is so amazing and it cleans my dishes so well even though I don't have my own house I still do the dishes of my friends use this all the time and they said their issues are so clean and and they love their dishes now because their dishes are so clean
Melanie S.
These clean my dishes very well. The only down fall is that sometimes they stick together and get all over the place when I try to pull them apart. I've tried to put the connected ones (typically 2) and it will leave a white residue on my dishes.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
These are ok, I have an older dishwasher and found that these did not dissolve as well as I had hoped. For the price of them, I have had better luck with just the regular powder.
Steph F.
 Finding a good dishwashing detergent is one of the hardest cleaning products to find correctly but cascade does it right. I never have a problem with after wash dishes having to go back in. Spotless, and shiny just the way it should be. Thanks!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love my dishwashing detergent. I think the packaging is great and you also get your money's worth. And additionally your dishwasher smells great when the dishes are done.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
Great and easy to use. Little packs give you everything you need. No mess and easy to keep in the container. Clean dishes well, even greasy items. Purchased mine at Costco.
Everything you need all in one. This product is quick and easy to use. It gets my dishes so shiny. I can see right through my glasses. I never have to worry about any stuck on food. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
Stormy D.
This box is the perfect size and carried the perfect amount of tablets for a great price. I've never had any spotting issued after using the dishwasher with these tablets. Since I've discovered these guys I haven't turned back!