Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #78 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
These work very well in my dishwasher. The dishes end up very clean and I don't have to reinsert a second time. It's a good price point for the amount, and I bought these at stop and shop. They are an effective product that I'd recommend to others
Hannah S.
Hopkins, MN
This has revolutionized the way I do dishes. It's much easier just to throw one of these in instead of using the liquid. I haven't noticed a difference cleaning wise between these and the liquid but it still does a good job.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Love um. My 9 year old loads the dishwasher and with these there is no guessing and simple. It is nice having the plastic container too, because I know she will snap it closed, she never closed the bags. They work great.
Grace U.
I've used both the powder and pods from this brand. I like the pods best because they are easy to use. They leave the dishes clean; I have not had a problem with streaks or residues, which I highly value in a detergent.
TANIKA G.
Plano, TX
I always reach for this product because it does a better job of cleaning my dishes. I don't have a film on my glassware and my silverware are nice and shiny. I don't have any leftover food stains either. Good product!
Rebecca T.
The actionpacs work very well. They don't leave a film on your dishes and actually get them clean. They're a good value for what you get in the package. They're effective and I would repurchase in the future.
Rachel U.
Winchester, CA
I love these dishwasher pacs. They aren't cheap. But I love that they are so easy to use. You just stick one pack in the soap dispenser and run it. My dishes always come out clean and I have no trouble with spots or mineral deposits. Great product that does exactly what it's supposed to.
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
These are my favorite little cascade pods!!! They get my dishes sparkling clean and smell good as well. I recommend these pods over any other brand. I always have luck with cascade. Won't buy anything else.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Cascade is a great brand. A little more expensive than your generic target or store brand but definitely worth it. The pods make it easy to use and dishes always come out clean. I want to try other scents.
Smerk R.
I've used cascade for many years & have tried cheaper brands along the way but I always return back. I love the actionpacs no more messy powder everywhere. They keep my dishes clean without spots wash after wash.