Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #32 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
These work very well in my dishwasher. The dishes end up very clean and I don't have to reinsert a second time. It's a good price point for the amount, and I bought these at stop and shop. They are an effective product that I'd recommend to others
Hannah S.
Hopkins, MN
This has revolutionized the way I do dishes. It's much easier just to throw one of these in instead of using the liquid. I haven't noticed a difference cleaning wise between these and the liquid but it still does a good job.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I like this soap a lot it's a good value and very similar to the jet dry washing capsules. 1 of this pace it's enough to wash the whole dish washer full. The prive runs at about $5 - $20 a bag or container depend on the size.
Melanie A.
I love the fact that you can just drop one of these into your dishwasher and turn it on and your done! Super easy and cleans the dishes really well! I believe you'll get the best deal if you purchase it at Costco! Give it a try!
Grace U.
I've used both the powder and pods from this brand. I like the pods best because they are easy to use. They leave the dishes clean; I have not had a problem with streaks or residues, which I highly value in a detergent.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Love um. My 9 year old loads the dishwasher and with these there is no guessing and simple. It is nice having the plastic container too, because I know she will snap it closed, she never closed the bags. They work great.
TANIKA G.
Plano, TX
I always reach for this product because it does a better job of cleaning my dishes. I don't have a film on my glassware and my silverware are nice and shiny. I don't have any leftover food stains either. Good product!
Rachel U.
Winchester, CA
I love these dishwasher pacs. They aren't cheap. But I love that they are so easy to use. You just stick one pack in the soap dispenser and run it. My dishes always come out clean and I have no trouble with spots or mineral deposits. Great product that does exactly what it's supposed to.
Rebecca T.
The actionpacs work very well. They don't leave a film on your dishes and actually get them clean. They're a good value for what you get in the package. They're effective and I would repurchase in the future.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
The only dish detergent I use. The pods is so easy and not messy like liquid dish detergent. A couple times it's not worked correctly, could be from the dishwasher but that's my only issue. I usually only buy this product.