Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
These things are pretty great. If you give your dishes a quick rinse or scrub before putting them in the washer, these bad boys leave them smelling super fresh. Specifically, clean enough to eat off of.

It loses a star due to cost, but if you have a coupon, or use them sparingly, it's worth it.

8/10
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These pods work pretty well for cleaning dishes in the dishwasher. However, I've encountered that they tend to leave streaks on glasses. Overall, they get the job done but I would like to see that the company look into something that keeps glasses streak-free as well.
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
Really like using these user friendly pods. There's nothing worse than opening a "clean" dishwasher to find still dirty dishes. That is typically not a problem when using Cascade ActionPacs (although super baked on foods might require some soaking).
Ruby K.
Santa Rosa, CA
I like to buy these because they are kinda of in bulk so it's a bit cheaper. I also like these because it's the perfect amount of soap and the gel makes them even more powerful and they really clean off some grime that's been left on the dishes.
Cassie O.
They're not outstanding but they get the job done. I think our washing machine may not be doing too hot but I do think the product does a good job of cleaning off normal things. It's not a good product for dishes and silverware that are particularly dirty.
Emma B.
Orange, CA
Super simple to use and don't leave splotchy marks on dishes. These really get the job done and leave dishes sparkly clean. Depending on place of purchase, they may be a little pricey but at your local walmart, they're totally worth it.
Cindy N.
This is my go-to dishwasher detergent! I buy these from Costco all the time. I used to buy the big jug of this brand's detergent but it was too messy. These pods are so convenient and handy, although I will note they are bit more pricy than the jug of detergent. I think it's worth the few extra bucks.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I like to use these Cascade packs because they get my dishes clean and are so easy to just grab and go. I buy this 60 count at Sam's. The only thing is sometimes I find a small piece of the packet that didn't dissolve stuck to one of my dishes.
Heather W.
Oologah, OK
I love the action packs. They are mess free. No liquid detergent to spill, and no guessing at the amount to use. You just put them in, and go. Its great when the kids want to help, since I don't have to worry about them overfilling the detergent. It gets the dishes just as clean, if not cleaner than the other liquid options.
Mercedes P.
Kenosha, WI
They work very well at cleaning our dishes. I've used one with a big load before and it's worked out well. They last a very long time and the price isn't too bad! I will definitely buy again. It's a one and done kind of thing