Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #71 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA
There is no other dish washer detergent that will beat out Cascade. It is truly a cut above the rest. I can totally see a difference when I use Cascade compared to other brands of similar products. It is a little bit more expensive but it is totally worth it to not have to re-wash dishes from the dish washer!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the most effective brand of dishwashing detergent there is out there! Nothing else compares if you are looking for a dish cleanser for a dishwasher. I love the fresh scent. What I love most about it is that I don't really smell it that much. I am not big on fragrance, this is just a nice clean barely there scent! I would definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I love the convenience of these dish soap packages, I just keep the box under my sink and can just throw one of these packets into my dishwasher whenever I need it. Works well to get my dishes clean, and I never have an issue with spotted dishes. The scent is probably not really necessary as my dishes don't need to be scented, but oh well it smells nice. These are my go-to dishwashing packs.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I like using these Cascade ActionPacs. They're so much more convenient than using liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. It's less messy. You just put the detergent capsule in the dispenser and you're all set! Dishes come out clean and I don't notice any spots on my dishes.
Lori A.
Gulfport, MS
My husband brought home a different brand and I realized after the first time using them that Cascade would never be questioned again. There is no better detergent. I highly recommend this product. Your dishes will come clean after one wash and leaves no residue or spots.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
These things are pretty great. If you give your dishes a quick rinse or scrub before putting them in the washer, these bad boys leave them smelling super fresh. Specifically, clean enough to eat off of.

It loses a star due to cost, but if you have a coupon, or use them sparingly, it's worth it.

8/10
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These pods work pretty well for cleaning dishes in the dishwasher. However, I've encountered that they tend to leave streaks on glasses. Overall, they get the job done but I would like to see that the company look into something that keeps glasses streak-free as well.
Heather H.
Murrieta, CA
As soon as we move off base I'll have a better response! In order to keep our electric bills down.. we can't use the dishwasher on our normal simple setting! But for what it's worth with this water here in Cali and the energy efficient not hot water.. it does a great job!
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
Really like using these user friendly pods. There's nothing worse than opening a "clean" dishwasher to find still dirty dishes. That is typically not a problem when using Cascade ActionPacs (although super baked on foods might require some soaking).
Cassie O.
They're not outstanding but they get the job done. I think our washing machine may not be doing too hot but I do think the product does a good job of cleaning off normal things. It's not a good product for dishes and silverware that are particularly dirty.