Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target
Andrea M.
San Juan
I like using it sometimes but I could say that if you have a lot of dishes this could go by so fast I think is better liquid so but it's my opinion
Chasidy G.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I love how quick these pacs are to just put in the dishwasher. The are mch easier to use than the loose detergent. It is not messy like the other.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
I love the pods! So easy and no mess from trying to pour liquid or granulates into a small cup. Cascade does an awesome job at cleaning my dishes.
Tracy H.
Fort Stewart
Works the best in our dishwasher. Always buy in bulk. Tried several others, Cascade is my favorite. Lil pricey but quality products usually are.
Laura C.
Hands down one of the best dishwasher detergents of all time! I never pull out dishes when the load is done and have food still on them!
Nikki R.
These make doing dishes super easy. I can completely load my dishwasher and pop in one of these and all of my dishes come out clean .
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
These work great! I used to use the powder, but I like these much better! They make my dishes very clean and I am very happy with it!
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
These are my favorite. I love how clean my dishes come out for the most part. I just wish it helped with water spots a little more.
Katelyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's fine. It doesn't always clean my plates as well as I want it too, but it does the trick if I don't eat something too sticky.
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great size for my family I love the smell it brings to my house clean clean clean!!! No water spots and perfect for my dishwasher