Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
Love these pouches! Easy to use and doesn't make a mess. A bit pricey but I still think it's worth it. I'm always happy with how well the dishes look after a wash. Would recommend to others!
dyanne l.
cleans dishes well, doesn't leave a residue .  doesn't etch the glasswear.  it's a great value because it works so well.  just pop it in the dishwasher , push the buttons walk off and leave it.  the scent is clean .  I use this product all the time
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I love these little packets for the dishwasher. The container they come in snaps close so they don't dry out. My dishes are always clean. I love the scent of gain added to them.
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
The pods are super convenient. My only complaint is that when they are wet they tend to stick to the compartment you put them in and then don't always come out during the cycle.
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
I like the value of this product a lot. It lasts super long! It has a wonderful scent and is a good bang for your buck. My dishes are clean and the product is very effective.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count is a good dishwasher detergent. It always got our dishes sparklingly clean and shiny. I never found and food or soap residue on my dishes or glasses. I never saw any streaks or spots on my dishes or glasses. The price was more than I usually paid per load for my normal bottle of liquid dishwasher detergent, but it was worth it. I stopped using this product when I noticed that it was removing all of the shiny coating from the bottom of my really high quality saute pans. Where I once had shiny and smooth coating on the outside of my saute pans, I now had scratchy, stripped finish, which scratched my glass stove top, when I cooked.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I always end up spouring too much liquid or powder soap in my Dishwasher, so these are really nice to just throw in and not have to try and measure correctly. The plastic tub it comes in is nice as well, seals nicely to protect the unused pods.
the reason I give them 4 stars and not five is the scent is a little overbearing. It fades eventually but when you first open the dishwasher the scent just smacks you in the face which isn't entirely pleasant. However, they do clean very well, everything comes out sparkling clean!
Audrey W.
This products gets our dishes very clean, a lot cleaner than other dishwashing detergents. And having the pods is a lot easier, so I can just throw it in the dish washer.
Abbey S.
West Point
I love the pods for their convenience but unfortunately have had a residue on the insides of my cups after washing. Pretty gross to taste while drinking a cup of water!
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert
Only use it when I have guests over because I usually don't have much to wash
So I usually just use he dishwasher when I have a lot of people over and it works so good