Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Bella P.
These Cascade ActionPacs work so well at making sure every last utensil and dish is clean. They make life so much easier when you just want to run off the dishwasher without pouring powder detergent. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Erica A.
Love this product!!! I used to buy liquid detergent but I found these and as soon as I used them I absolutely loved them! They do such a good job cleaning your dishes!! The only con is sometimes they stick together when they're in the box and when you try to tear them apart they break open and leak all over your hands. That's only happened to me a couple times! But it's the only product I'll buy for our dishwasher! Definitely recommend it!
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA
There is no other dish washer detergent that will beat out Cascade. It is truly a cut above the rest. I can totally see a difference when I use Cascade compared to other brands of similar products. It is a little bit more expensive but it is totally worth it to not have to re-wash dishes from the dish washer!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
This is the most effective brand of dishwashing detergent there is out there! Nothing else compares if you are looking for a dish cleanser for a dishwasher. I love the fresh scent. What I love most about it is that I don't really smell it that much. I am not big on fragrance, this is just a nice clean barely there scent! I would definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I love the convenience of these dish soap packages, I just keep the box under my sink and can just throw one of these packets into my dishwasher whenever I need it. Works well to get my dishes clean, and I never have an issue with spotted dishes. The scent is probably not really necessary as my dishes don't need to be scented, but oh well it smells nice. These are my go-to dishwashing packs.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I like using these Cascade ActionPacs. They're so much more convenient than using liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. It's less messy. You just put the detergent capsule in the dispenser and you're all set! Dishes come out clean and I don't notice any spots on my dishes.
Lori A.
Gulfport, MS
My husband brought home a different brand and I realized after the first time using them that Cascade would never be questioned again. There is no better detergent. I highly recommend this product. Your dishes will come clean after one wash and leaves no residue or spots.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
These things are pretty great. If you give your dishes a quick rinse or scrub before putting them in the washer, these bad boys leave them smelling super fresh. Specifically, clean enough to eat off of.

It loses a star due to cost, but if you have a coupon, or use them sparingly, it's worth it.

8/10
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
These pods work pretty well for cleaning dishes in the dishwasher. However, I've encountered that they tend to leave streaks on glasses. Overall, they get the job done but I would like to see that the company look into something that keeps glasses streak-free as well.
Heather H.
Murrieta, CA
As soon as we move off base I'll have a better response! In order to keep our electric bills down.. we can't use the dishwasher on our normal simple setting! But for what it's worth with this water here in Cali and the energy efficient not hot water.. it does a great job!