Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #78 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
These get the job done! I don't usually switch brands on products that all seem to work the same, so these are what I've used since I had a dishwasher. I recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing them
AAron M.
Fort Benning, GA
Our dishwasher creates a film on some of the dishes. We found out later it was the cheap pods we were buying and using in our dishwasher. Now that we use Cascade, we have no streaky messes on any dishes.
Darlene S.
Groton, VT
These pods work great. Use the liquid for years but switched to the pods when my husband brought some home. The dishes come clean every time. I have tried other dishwasher soaps and was disappointed.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product does a fair job cleaning my dishes. May be one of the more pricey brands but definitely not out of price range. I would buy again. This product I would recommend for use on not caked on dishes.
Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
Pods are so easy to use. Much cleaner than spilling powder or liquid detergent while placing into my dishwasher. These are reasonably priced and can be purchased at most drug stores and grocery stores.
Nikki T.
Killeen , TX
I have used these for the past few years and have not had a problem since. Granted I rinse my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher, I never seem to have dirty dishes after they leave the dishwasher.
Kati V.
Everett
I don't like these! Every time I use these they leave white chalk like marks all over my dishes and then I have to re-wash them. I have to go on the hunt for a new dish washer pod! Any suggestions?
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this! No excuses to not start the dish washer since it's so easy. I also love that it's mess free and keeps my storage area relatively clutter free. At the end of the day they work well!!
Jordan R.
Vinton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
gets dishes very clean i love the convience of the pods and just being able to pop them into the dishwasher. i normally buy them at Walmart or Kroger for a fair price and they last a while .
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
Love these pouches! Easy to use and doesn't make a mess. A bit pricey but I still think it's worth it. I'm always happy with how well the dishes look after a wash. Would recommend to others!