Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I have to say as someone who hates doing dishes, not only do the Cascade ActionPacs make things easy; they also work very well. It's the only thing we use on our dishes and picking them up at Costco in the large packs are a great deal!
Kylie G.
Hermansville
Love these dishwasher soap packs. Easy to use and no over filling/wasting of soap. I purchase these at Walmart and don't think they are out of this price range. They smell good unlike some dishwasher detergent that leaves a funky smell.
Stormy D.
This box is the perfect size and carried the perfect amount of tablets for a great price. I've never had any spotting issued after using the dishwasher with these tablets. Since I've discovered these guys I haven't turned back!
Annie T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are the definition of fine. I bought them because they were on sale at the grocery store. My dishes get clean, but it leaves water spots on my glasses. Not much scent, which I actually like. Probably won't buy again.
Sam C.
These were on sale at Target so I figured I would give them a try. I've used the liquid brand for years, bit these clean dishes 10 times better. Works great with hard water, and my dishwasher is cleaner than it was before.
Courtney B.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are effective and easy to use for quick and mess-free dishwashing. However, they can sometimes get stuck in the door where you put dish detergent. It is easily remedied by leaving the door open, however.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these little pods. I tried the off-brand once and was amazed by how much residue it left behind. Not with these! No more water lines on my glasses. I think it does a good job of getting stubborn stains as well!
Andy M.
Lexington Park
We use these pods at home to wash our dishes and they work great! We don't even have to prewash before we use them. We can find them pretty much anywhere and we always buy cascade if we can, its our preferred brand!
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I would highly recommend this product it does stink and it leaves you dishes squeaky clean, using the pods are easy and make it so much simpler to use, it doesn't have to be measured out it's all ready when you are
Emily B.
I really liked using these for my dishwasher. They cleaned my dishes. They had a pleasant scent. The only problem I had was that spots were left on my dishes and I had to rinse them before picking them back up.