Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #69 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
This works grest and I love the pods. No making a mess or getting soap all over. Sometimes if the dishwasher is really dirty I will just pop in an extra soap pad.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because I just throw them in and push the button and they work great! Don't have to worry about spilling dish soap on myself. However, I must caution that my kids were really interested in these when they saw them because of how they look. Make sure you keep them away from children!
Trish C.
Astoria, NY
So easy to store, so easy to use! These pods are great to stash under the sink and pop into the dishwasher as needed. I think they do a pretty decent job of cleaning; however, sometimes the pods get stuck to one another and make quite the mess as you try to pull them apart and the plastic tears open.
Juli-Anne J.
Shelburne, ON
I really like these packs. They are really convenient to use over the powders and gel detergents. My dishwasher is a Kitchenaid and they actually recommended using these. I did try the finish brand in my washer and it underperformed compared to cascade. I haven't had any issues using these.
Shaee T.
I use this product often, it cleans well and has a clean smell to it. The pro's to this product is that its affordable, easy to use and can be found in most grocery stores. However, I would use a more natural product, but this works for those that don't mind!
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
Love this product as I just put it in with the messy crystals. But I have to tell my kids they are not candy. I buy them at cosco because you get more plus the container is reusable.
Jennifer J.
I don't use any other brand in my dishwasher. I find nothing gets my dishes as clean. I don't have to worry about re washing or hand washing anything. I just rinse my dishes put them in add the soap and BOOM.
Candace L.
These work great. They are more expensive however I was using the generic brands and I found I was re-washing dishes because they never would come completely clean. With this product I don't have to do it so I save money and water!
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
Good at getting all the grime out of dishes, even when they have been sitting for a hot minute. Pretty good value and easy to find on the market.
Alana T.
Kelowna
Dishes come out clean all the time. Helps get food off. Ur would still suggest rinsing off sticky stuff or food before putting in the disheasher