Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #36 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Trish C.
Astoria, NY
So easy to store, so easy to use! These pods are great to stash under the sink and pop into the dishwasher as needed. I think they do a pretty decent job of cleaning; however, sometimes the pods get stuck to one another and make quite the mess as you try to pull them apart and the plastic tears open.
Juli-Anne J.
Shelburne, ON
I really like these packs. They are really convenient to use over the powders and gel detergents. My dishwasher is a Kitchenaid and they actually recommended using these. I did try the finish brand in my washer and it underperformed compared to cascade. I haven't had any issues using these.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
Love this product as I just put it in with the messy crystals. But I have to tell my kids they are not candy. I buy them at cosco because you get more plus the container is reusable.
Candace L.
These work great. They are more expensive however I was using the generic brands and I found I was re-washing dishes because they never would come completely clean. With this product I don't have to do it so I save money and water!
Emma A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good at getting all the grime out of dishes, even when they have been sitting for a hot minute. Pretty good value and easy to find on the market.
Alana T.
Dishes come out clean all the time. Helps get food off. Ur would still suggest rinsing off sticky stuff or food before putting in the disheasher
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I always use these in the dishwasher. The dishes and glass ware come out super clean and sparkling every time. I trust these for a good clean.
Melissa D.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loves these hard working little pods. I throw one in with a dishwasher full of dirty and messy dishes and they come out sparkling every time!
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
We go between these and another brand but these are my preference as they smell great and always leave my dishes clean and sparkling
Bianca A.
Always comes out clean and smells so nice when the cycle is done. The dishes come out warm and there's never any spots or smudges.