Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #32 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jada R.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't have a dishwasher but if I did I would use these! For the price you can't beat it.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Works great, cleans the dishes well. Great price. Cascade ActionPacs are convenient to use.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I love the smells but you do have to rinse dishes pretty well before loading for it to work
Laiken M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cleans the dishes so well. Loves how well my dishes come out clean. Expensive but worth it!
Alexandra P.
Work wonders. Smells beautiful. I've used these for a while now and never been disappointed
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
These are super easy to use . We used to just buy the powder but have recently tried these
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
Use it in my dishwasher and it does an excellent job with cleaning away food. Nice scent
Jyssica H.
Cleans diahes first time. Smell's amazing and always impresses. Definitely my first pick
Yztla r.
These are awesome and I see the difference in my dishes when I buy this detergent
Brandi M.
They Clean my dishes and the container keeps my cubbard organized it's a win win