Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #62 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I love the convenience of these dish soap packages, I just keep the box under my sink and can just throw one of these packets into my dishwasher whenever I need it. Works well to get my dishes clean, and I never have an issue with spotted dishes. The scent is probably not really necessary as my dishes don't need to be scented, but oh well it smells nice. These are my go-to dishwashing packs.
Melanie S.
These clean my dishes very well. The only down fall is that sometimes they stick together and get all over the place when I try to pull them apart. I've tried to put the connected ones (typically 2) and it will leave a white residue on my dishes.
Kimberly K.
It cleans my dishes well but sometimes will leave residue on them. You can get it at any grocery store & it's a little expensive.
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works very well cleans good a little pricey but would buy again works good with any dishwasher
Erica A.
Love this product!!! I used to buy liquid detergent but I found these and as soon as I used them I absolutely loved them! They do such a good job cleaning your dishes!! The only con is sometimes they stick together when they're in the box and when you try to tear them apart they break open and leak all over your hands. That's only happened to me a couple times! But it's the only product I'll buy for our dishwasher! Definitely recommend it!
Darsee H.
These pods are great! Effective, inexpensive and actually work. They also have a great smell.
Mercedes P.
Kenosha, WI
They work very well at cleaning our dishes. I've used one with a big load before and it's worked out well. They last a very long time and the price isn't too bad! I will definitely buy again. It's a one and done kind of thing
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
Love this product. It gets the dishes clean and spotless. Gets any dried on gunk off of the dishes.
I love cascade. Cleans well. I love the pods. They are so convenient. Much better than powder form.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
Cascade is a brand I trust to get my dishes clean. I love this smell. It smells up the whole house while washing the dishes. It leaves the dishes good and clean