Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #37 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
I enjoy these simply because so far these have cleaned my dishes a lot better than other brand names, I don't like having to run my dishwasher a second time or having to hand wash after I've already washed so I recommend these.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert
There is nothing easier then loading your dishwasher and grabbing a Cascade ActionPac and boom you are done! I was also impressed with how clean my dishes were afterwards, even if i did not rinse them off the best before! Great product!
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
These work well and are convenient as I store them underneath the sink right next to the dishwasher. I often throw one in an empty dishwasher with a little bit of vinegar to clean the dishwasher and it works well. The only downside is the price tag, as they are a bit pricey
Chelsey M.
Mega Parent Expert
Great mini pods that work wonders, my sister uses these at her house and she loves them. They leave all the utensils and plates squeaky clean and I have used them too. Easy to use, a bit costly but worth it if you are in a hury and do not want to pour liquid out of a bottle.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
These pods are pretty good for just about any dishwasher. I use these when I'm on a budget. They leave my dishes smelling so good! Pretty good for the price and the brand.
Angelic D.
Used these for the first time and my dishes came out spotless. I love the citrus scent which wasn't to over powering. The only con I had with this is that the pods will stick together at times. All in all its a very good value and I will by buying this product again.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I keep these in stock at my house. I love that the dishwasher detergent now comes in these little packets. All you have to do is thrown one in your dishwasher, press start and you're done. Packaging is solid. I do not have any complaints and recommend to others.
Raea H.
This sent is so amazing and it cleans my dishes so well even though I don't have my own house I still do the dishes of my friends use this all the time and they said their issues are so clean and and they love their dishes now because their dishes are so clean
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Works well enough. My dishwasher is a little old and finicky but these seem to get my dishes clean. There are often spots and stuff in the dishwasher its self, and my silverware isn't always clean, so I double check everything before putting it away.
Steph F.
 Finding a good dishwashing detergent is one of the hardest cleaning products to find correctly but cascade does it right. I never have a problem with after wash dishes having to go back in. Spotless, and shiny just the way it should be. Thanks!