Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #69 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently stArted using a dishwasher and I love using cascade it gets the job done and is decent in price
Michelle B.
Makes starting a load of dishes a breeze. Easy to use one packet will take care of a full dishwasher no problem
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
Totally the best brand, hands down. Keeps my dishes clean and I never have to hand wash my dishes over by hand.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
I love it! Simple! Easy to use! Great cleaning results. It is absolutely wonderful and provides a clean smell!
Brittany C.
This is the best pod I have found so far. My dishes always come out clean. I do have some residue but not much.
Brittany R.
denham springs
Cleans well. The price is not to bad. Never have residue on my dishes. Even my glasses look clear. Easy to use.
suhdjd K.
So easy to use because you just put it in the dishwasher and you're good to go. Easy to use and cleans well.
Kylie W.
Weed, CA
So easy to use! No mess from liquid detergent. Cleans my dishes perfectly. No residue left on dishes either.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Love that you can just pop one in quick and start it up. Dishes come out clean and smelling fresh every time!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Makes using the dishwasher even easier. Always does the job and is so much cleaner than powders or liquids!