Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #36 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently stArted using a dishwasher and I love using cascade it gets the job done and is decent in price
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
Totally the best brand, hands down. Keeps my dishes clean and I never have to hand wash my dishes over by hand.
Natasha H.
The pods work great in the dish washer and are so easy to use. I just pop one in the holder and then I'm done.
Kylie W.
Weed, CA
So easy to use! No mess from liquid detergent. Cleans my dishes perfectly. No residue left on dishes either.
suhdjd K.
So easy to use because you just put it in the dishwasher and you're good to go. Easy to use and cleans well.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Love that you can just pop one in quick and start it up. Dishes come out clean and smelling fresh every time!
Cassie C.
Ferriday, LA
Works great and leaves my dishes with a nice shine afterwards. Kind of pricey but I find it worth the buy.
Angel L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cascade dish detergents are great! They work great to get all of my dishes clean and don't leave a residue.
Kelly H.
Jonesboro, AR
These are great! I don't have to worry about spots or re-washing my dishes! They come out clean every time!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Makes using the dishwasher even easier. Always does the job and is so much cleaner than powders or liquids!