Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #62 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha P.
Houma, LA
These smell amazing. It leaves your dishes very clean with no water spots. They are just so easy pop them in the water and go.
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
My dishes are clean! They do the job, which is great. They're kind of pricey as I find the store brands are just as effective.
Danielle C.
Greenwood, DE
I love using the packs to clean the dishes! It's not messy and you don't have to pour anything in, just pop the pack in and go! They're fairly inexpensive and I buy a large container when I get them so they last longer.
Yztla r.
These are awesome and I see the difference in my dishes when I buy this detergent
Kristina S.
Mentor, OH
Perfect for lifting food and grease. Always has worked fantastic. The action packs are great.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
I have never had any issues with this product before. It is fast and easy to use.
Everything you need all in one. This product is quick and easy to use. It gets my dishes so shiny. I can see right through my glasses. I never have to worry about any stuck on food. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
Heather W.
Oologah, OK
I love the action packs. They are mess free. No liquid detergent to spill, and no guessing at the amount to use. You just put them in, and go. Its great when the kids want to help, since I don't have to worry about them overfilling the detergent. It gets the dishes just as clean, if not cleaner than the other liquid options.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love my dishwashing detergent. I think the packaging is great and you also get your money's worth. And additionally your dishwasher smells great when the dishes are done.
Cascade has always been the best dishwasher detergent hands down. It cleans the dishesperfectly. It never leaves spots and my house smells so clean when its running. I've used Finish also and runs a close second.