Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #32 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Caitlyn C.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Nothing more and nothing less. Good value. I have been using them for years.
Felicia J.
I tried and liked it a lot. I will buy it again. It works very well for the price. Not expensive at all. Not pricey
Jamie R.
This is another item I don't like to run low on. They've very convienent and get the dishes very clean every time.
Rebecca Z.
WOODINVILLE, WA
These work great. I don't have to worry about cleaning the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. :)
Michelle F.
There work fine. I don't normally see and residue on my dishes which I like. Like the pods better than the liquid
Michelle B.
Makes starting a load of dishes a breeze. Easy to use one packet will take care of a full dishwasher no problem
Brittany C.
This is the best pod I have found so far. My dishes always come out clean. I do have some residue but not much.
Natasha H.
The pods work great in the dish washer and are so easy to use. I just pop one in the holder and then I'm done.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently stArted using a dishwasher and I love using cascade it gets the job done and is decent in price
Alexis H.
These smell great & I will definitely continue to repurchase. It's one of my favorite products from this brand