Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Kimberly K.
It cleans my dishes well but sometimes will leave residue on them. You can get it at any grocery store & it's a little expensive.
Madison S.
Rupert, ID
I really like the Cascade ActionPacs; they are convenient and easy to use. In addition they clean my dishes really, really well.
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great size for my family I love the smell it brings to my house clean clean clean!!! No water spots and perfect for my dishwasher
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Although these boxes are expensive, These actually saves me more money in a long run because we usually use these almost everyday
Katelyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's fine. It doesn't always clean my plates as well as I want it too, but it does the trick if I don't eat something too sticky.
Anna G.
KODAK, TN
This dishwasher pods are hassle free and easy to use. Just pop it into your dishwasher and go. Leaves dishes clean and spotless
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seems to work well on cleaning “already cleaned in sink” dishes. Could do a little better on removing “harder to get off” food
Eliza C.
Chamblee, GA
This gets my dishes clean, but sometimes the pods don't release and I'm left with dirty dishes and a sticky half-released pod.
Harley B.
New Orleans, La
I love these, they work great and they're super easy to use. This is one item that is really worth the price over store brands.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the pods and I believe they do a great job. However I'll not sure if the impact they leave for the environment... Yikes!