Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Shannon C.
Hamilton, GA
Like the ease of the pods, always cleans my dishes well. Does not leave any
residue or mess.
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
These are super easy to use . We used to just buy the powder but have recently tried these
Jada R.
Norwood, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I don't have a dishwasher but if I did I would use these! For the price you can't beat it.
Jyssica H.
Cleans diahes first time. Smell's amazing and always impresses. Definitely my first pick
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Use it in my dishwasher and it does an excellent job with cleaning away food. Nice scent
Brandi M.
They Clean my dishes and the container keeps my cubbard organized it's a win win
Angel L.
Mega Parent Expert
Cascade dish detergents are great! They work great to get all of my dishes clean and don't leave a residue.
Christina U.
Fort Campbell, KY
I Love these liquid packs. We have horrible hard water where we live, and with other brands we always had a residue. With Cascade Actionpacs we have spot free glasses.
Harley B.
I love these, they work great and they're super easy to use. This is one item that is really worth the price over store brands.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count is a good dishwasher detergent. It always got our dishes sparklingly clean and shiny. I never found and food or soap residue on my dishes or glasses. I never saw any streaks or spots on my dishes or glasses. The price was more than I usually paid per load for my normal bottle of liquid dishwasher detergent, but it was worth it. I stopped using this product when I noticed that it was removing all of the shiny coating from the bottom of my really high quality saute pans. Where I once had shiny and smooth coating on the outside of my saute pans, I now had scratchy, stripped finish, which scratched my glass stove top, when I cooked.