Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I love being able to just grab a pac and throw it in the dishwasher. It makes cleaning the dishes so easy! They're left spotless!
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great size for my family I love the smell it brings to my house clean clean clean!!! No water spots and perfect for my dishwasher
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Although these boxes are expensive, These actually saves me more money in a long run because we usually use these almost everyday
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Seems to work well on cleaning “already cleaned in sink” dishes. Could do a little better on removing “harder to get off” food
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I love the pods and I believe they do a great job. However I'll not sure if the impact they leave for the environment... Yikes!
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
My dishes are clean! They do the job, which is great. They're kind of pricey as I find the store brands are just as effective.
Samantha P.
Houma, LA
These smell amazing. It leaves your dishes very clean with no water spots. They are just so easy pop them in the water and go.
Eliza C.
Chamblee, GA
This gets my dishes clean, but sometimes the pods don't release and I'm left with dirty dishes and a sticky half-released pod.
Anna G.
Kodak, TN
This dishwasher pods are hassle free and easy to use. Just pop it into your dishwasher and go. Leaves dishes clean and spotless
Mirela V.
NEWBERG, OR
Mega Parent Expert
Love these. This is all my husband will ever use! Super easy to work with and always gets the job done. Not too expensive!