Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #32 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Chasidy G.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I love how quick these pacs are to just put in the dishwasher. The are mch easier to use than the loose detergent. It is not messy like the other.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
I love the pods! So easy and no mess from trying to pour liquid or granulates into a small cup. Cascade does an awesome job at cleaning my dishes.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I like using it sometimes but I could say that if you have a lot of dishes this could go by so fast I think is better liquid so but it's my opinion
Megan S.
Evansville, IN
These don't work as well as I would like and for some reason they don't always break all the way down and get everything as clean as it should be.
Tracy H.
Fort Stewart
Works the best in our dishwasher. Always buy in bulk. Tried several others, Cascade is my favorite. Lil pricey but quality products usually are.
Michael B.
Super easy and fool proof. I just pop one of these in the dishwasher and my dishes are clean! It makes it simple. And takes out the guess work.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the ease of these dish packs. just toss one in and go. I have tried other brands because of price, but I always go back to Cascade.
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
So so much easier to throw in the dishwasher when the dang door for the liquid detergent compartment doesn't know how to stay closed! :/
Laura C.
Hands down one of the best dishwasher detergents of all time! I never pull out dishes when the load is done and have food still on them!
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Never disappointed. Work great. Clean the dishes fantastic. I do not overload my dishwasher and they always leave my dishes sparkling!