Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #67 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! They clean dishes very well, they leave them spotless, and dry too! They can be a little pricier, but it's definitely worth it for the clean dishes!
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
Cascade is a brand I trust to get my dishes clean. I love this smell. It smells up the whole house while washing the dishes. It leaves the dishes good and clean
Morgan H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I literally use this everyday when I do the dishes. They always come out super clean. And that's a super benefit for me when it comes to cleaning baby bottles
Tiffany S.
Winter Park, FL
For the most part the product works really well. To be honest I live in an apartment and can't say how well my washer works buy I do enjoy the product overall.
Erica S.
West Leyden, NY
We were having issues with residues and dishes not coming clean, these seemed to do the trick, no more washing dishes after taking them out of dish washer
Priscila Y.
Woodbridge, VA
These brand is just ok. It does the job. But if you have costco membership. You can buy costco brand and get the exactly the same product for much cheaper.
Jennifer T.
Hurst, TX
My dishes are alway so clean and I love the smell when my dishwasher is running! Works and smells great! Highly recommend to anyone who uses a dishwasher!
Melissa K.
Lexington
Im not a huge fan of these. When i purchased them i really thought id love it. Once i used it in the dishwasher when i opened it the pod was still whole.
Cristina D.
I do not buy detergent soap often but when I do, it’s always this brand. It gets the clean done and I do not have to re-wash the dishes! Love the smell!
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a great value. Two products basically in one. You don't have to guess the correct measurement of product. Just place it in and you are done.

back