Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Felicia J.
I tried and liked it a lot. I will buy it again. It works very well for the price. Not expensive at all. Not pricey
Jamie R.
This is another item I don't like to run low on. They've very convienent and get the dishes very clean every time.
Michelle F.
There work fine. I don't normally see and residue on my dishes which I like. Like the pods better than the liquid
Rebecca Z.
WOODINVILLE, WA
These work great. I don't have to worry about cleaning the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. :)
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
Totally the best brand, hands down. Keeps my dishes clean and I never have to hand wash my dishes over by hand.
Michelle B.
Makes starting a load of dishes a breeze. Easy to use one packet will take care of a full dishwasher no problem
Brittany C.
This is the best pod I have found so far. My dishes always come out clean. I do have some residue but not much.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
I love it! Simple! Easy to use! Great cleaning results. It is absolutely wonderful and provides a clean smell!
Brittany R.
denham springs
Cleans well. The price is not to bad. Never have residue on my dishes. Even my glasses look clear. Easy to use.
Natasha H.
The pods work great in the dish washer and are so easy to use. I just pop one in the holder and then I'm done.