Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely hate doing the dishes, but these pods make it so easy and quick it's hard to complain. It removes grease, caked up food, and pretty much everything. No more scrubbing and pre washing!!!!!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Always use these in my dish washer. My parents used them all of the time when I was living with them. So, I just decided to get them as well. I normally buy mine from Walmart.
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX
These are great. I hardly ever have to rewash a dish by hand after they have run through the dishwasher (unless it should have been prewashed in the first place).
Sarah B.
These things are super convenient. They leave no left on food, and I'm not one to pre-rinse my dishes either. I don't get spots on my dishes when I use Cascade.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
Cascade is a brand I trust to get my dishes clean. I love this smell. It smells up the whole house while washing the dishes. It leaves the dishes good and clean
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert
Love these! They clean dishes very well, they leave them spotless, and dry too! They can be a little pricier, but it's definitely worth it for the clean dishes!
Tiffany S.
Winter Park, FL
For the most part the product works really well. To be honest I live in an apartment and can't say how well my washer works buy I do enjoy the product overall.
Morgan H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I literally use this everyday when I do the dishes. They always come out super clean. And that's a super benefit for me when it comes to cleaning baby bottles
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
My dishes are alway so clean and I love the smell when my dishwasher is running! Works and smells great! Highly recommend to anyone who uses a dishwasher!
Erica S.
West Leyden, NY
We were having issues with residues and dishes not coming clean, these seemed to do the trick, no more washing dishes after taking them out of dish washer