Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #69 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

dyanne l.
cleans dishes well, doesn't leave a residue .  doesn't etch the glasswear.  it's a great value because it works so well.  just pop it in the dishwasher , push the buttons walk off and leave it.  the scent is clean .  I use this product all the time
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
The pods are super convenient. My only complaint is that when they are wet they tend to stick to the compartment you put them in and then don't always come out during the cycle.
Abbey S.
West Point
I love the pods for their convenience but unfortunately have had a residue on the insides of my cups after washing. Pretty gross to taste while drinking a cup of water!
Christina U.
Fort Campbell, KY
I Love these liquid packs. We have horrible hard water where we live, and with other brands we always had a residue. With Cascade Actionpacs we have spot free glasses.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Always use these in my dish washer. My parents used them all of the time when I was living with them. So, I just decided to get them as well. I normally buy mine from Walmart.
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX
These are great. I hardly ever have to rewash a dish by hand after they have run through the dishwasher (unless it should have been prewashed in the first place).
Teresa G.
San Benito, TX
I really like this product or any plans were good my family really loves it I have other family members I have something a little bit too so it's a great product
alaa m.
Knoxville, TN
I like these because they're nice and easy. It makes doing dishes one step easier. They do the job fairly well and have no complaints if spots or residue left over
Sarah B.
These things are super convenient. They leave no left on food, and I'm not one to pre-rinse my dishes either. I don't get spots on my dishes when I use Cascade.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
Cascade is a brand I trust to get my dishes clean. I love this smell. It smells up the whole house while washing the dishes. It leaves the dishes good and clean