Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #54 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Nikki R.
These make doing dishes super easy. I can completely load my dishwasher and pop in one of these and all of my dishes come out clean .
Rob G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dishwasher detergent is hard to have issues with but I love these ActionPacs. I've been buying them as long as I've had a dishwasher.
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
These work great! I used to use the powder, but I like these much better! They make my dishes very clean and I am very happy with it!
Leah M.
Imlay City, MI
These are my favorite. I love how clean my dishes come out for the most part. I just wish it helped with water spots a little more.
Ambere M.
Claremore, OK
Cascade is my go to detergent! I never worry if things will get clean if i don't prewash. Smells good while they're washing too.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I love being able to just grab a pac and throw it in the dishwasher. It makes cleaning the dishes so easy! They're left spotless!
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great size for my family I love the smell it brings to my house clean clean clean!!! No water spots and perfect for my dishwasher
Katelyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's fine. It doesn't always clean my plates as well as I want it too, but it does the trick if I don't eat something too sticky.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Although these boxes are expensive, These actually saves me more money in a long run because we usually use these almost everyday
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I love the pods and I believe they do a great job. However I'll not sure if the impact they leave for the environment... Yikes!