Cascade ActionPacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 60 Count uploaded by Diana M.

BY CASCADE #71 in Dishwashing Detergent

For dish cleaning that packs concentrated cleaning power, try Cascade ActionPacs dish detergent. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine in one easy-to-use, premeasured pac. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave no mess?only sparkling dishes. Simply load, pop in a pac, and go! see more...

Buy on Target*
Everything you need all in one. This product is quick and easy to use. It gets my dishes so shiny. I can see right through my glasses. I never have to worry about any stuck on food. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love my dishwashing detergent. I think the packaging is great and you also get your money's worth. And additionally your dishwasher smells great when the dishes are done.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
Great and easy to use. Little packs give you everything you need. No mess and easy to keep in the container. Clean dishes well, even greasy items. Purchased mine at Costco.
Danielle D.
Greenwood, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using the packs to clean the dishes! It's not messy and you don't have to pour anything in, just pop the pack in and go! They're fairly inexpensive and I buy a large container when I get them so they last longer.
Bri K.
Cascade action packs are the best dishwashing cleaner. They really clean the dishes and leave them looking spotless. Also, the are easy to use! No measuring nescessary
Andy M.
Lexington Park
We use these pods at home to wash our dishes and they work great! We don't even have to prewash before we use them. We can find them pretty much anywhere and we always buy cascade if we can, its our preferred brand!
Alyssa S.
Kingman, AZ
Very good and affordable but not as good as the finish dishwasher products leaves water stains and doesn't make the dishes as shiny as other dishwashing products.
Cascade has always been the best dishwasher detergent hands down. It cleans the dishesperfectly. It never leaves spots and my house smells so clean when its running. I've used Finish also and runs a close second.
Margarita X.
We love to use any Cascade products at home. We got the last one at Walmart at a really good price. We love the scent that has and stays but love the clean on our plates. I will buy it again and recommend it.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely hate doing the dishes, but these pods make it so easy and quick it's hard to complain. It removes grease, caked up food, and pretty much everything. No more scrubbing and pre washing!!!!!