BY CASCADE

Cascade Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent: Shine shield formula Phosphate free see more...

Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade Platinum Action Pacs, Fresh, 58 Count work great! Cascade is my goti for dishwasher detergent! The are a little more expensive then i want to pay so always looking for sales. I highly recommend them!
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not sure if it's my dishwasher that is the issue or if these just don't work that good. I bought them and used them a few times, but they don't always dissolve completely and they didn't do a very good job of cleaning the dishes. I wasn't very happy and I ended up giving the rest away. But to be fair, our water is full of minerals, so it decreases the ability of the diswasher.
Trudy C.
White Hall
I love these when they are first purchased, but if the bag does not zip correctly, they become very hard and do not disolve properly in the wash. Whether they are in the pouch or the tub, the packaging does not quite close all the way. Product - great! Packaging - needs huge improvement.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
The all in one tablets are just so much easier to use. I hate having to pour the liquid or powder, it always ends up making a mess, but the powder pods tend to leave a residue on the dishes. I like that these are liquid but still in a convenient pod form and doesn't leave a residue on my clean dishes
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I bought an off-brand of dishwasher detergent one time and I've never done it again! Cascade definitely does the best at getting my dishes perfectly clean. The price is a little high (hence, the 4 stars) but at the end of the day, I don't have to run the dishwasher twice to get everything clean.
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I love these pods in the dishwasher because they are so effective. I bought mine from Walmart and the price was an amazing deal for such a great product. I love how well my dishes are cleaned and the pods themselves smell so fresh!
Danielle M.
Melbourne, FL
I'll be the first to tell you that I am the biggest skeptic when it comes to dishwasher packs. I purchased from walmart. I usually rinse in the sink first, then dishwasher. with cascade packs you dont even need to rinse!! awesome, will recommend to anybody.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've tried to use more natural dishwasher detergents and nothing cleans even close to cascade. I don't have to prewash when I use the action pacs and my dishes come out clean overtime
Rebekah R.
I love the smell of this product. It also cleans my dishes very well. It makes them smell like normal fish soap. It is also very affordable and you can get them at Walmart.
Samantha W.
Springfield, MO
I love these! They're so easy to pop into the dishwasher and they leave my dishes so clean without nasty residue. I highly recommend these and anything else from the Cascade brand!