Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent with the Scent of Gain uploaded by Kandace W.

BY CASCADE

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent with the Scent of Gain: 4X concentrated to clean better Phosphate free see more...

joenna g.
I really like these little packs for my dishwasher and the scent is nice the only downfall I have noticed is sometimes it leaves white residue on some dishes but other than that very convenient to not have to scoop and make a mess from powdered ones!
Lisa S.
Valrico, FL
This sis one of the only dishwasher pods that really clean the dishes. I will never us another brand. (trust me I tried others) I am confident with how clean my dishes are, and that's one less worry!!
Yaidelyn F.
I like the Cascade Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent with the Scent of Gain. I love to use Gain in all my laundry products. I think it's inexpensive and if you purchase at Target you can get Cartwheels and coupons. I will continue to buy it. They even come in smaller packaging.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
All of the cascade action packs work amazing! I love using these for our dishwasher. I have found these at Walmart, and target. I am sure that other stores carry them as well. I highly recommend them for anyone who has a dishwasher.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
These little pacs have changed the way I clean my dishes. I used to have so much residue left on my dishes after running them through the dishwasher, but no more. These pacs get them clean and leave them smelling great. No more running them through again.
Justine A.
I bought these when they were on sale. I usually buy Finish tabs for my dishwasher. This Cascade with Gain worked great and even got off stuck on food from my pan. I might make the switch to Cascade.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
 So far this has been the greatest product I've used for my dishwasher. I've used other products in the past and I did not get the results I got from this product. The price is great for the results you get. I would recommend this to others.
Sydnee S.
I love that Cascade added the smell of gain to their soap. Even though it doesn't leave an after smell.... the kitchen always smells good when I open up the freshly run dishwasher. It seems to always clean my dishes to my standards. I recommend.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gain has such a great and refreshing smell to all of their products. But sometimes the product can leave a film or residue. I do like it because it's priced decently for what you are getting. Overall a good product for the price.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the dishwashing pods!! So incredibly easy to use. Just toss it into the dishwasher and you're good to go! I'm all about convenience and these definitely make my life easier!