Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Nina L.Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Trisha L.Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Briana J.

BY CASCADE #82 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent: With the grease fighting power of Dawn Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses Phosphate Free. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rebeka F.
Rebeka F.
These were nice and simple to use. The packaging is not child safe. While We do our best to keep the kids out of the cupboards they are little ninjas and can get past some of the baby proofing locks so a package that would deter little hands as well would be an improvement. For now we have had to switch to a different product. We also found that we still needed to use a rinse agent with these same as the bottles of liquid soap we have tried in the past.
Annita T.
Annita T.
Flowery Br, GA
Cascade has been a favorite of mine for a long, long time. It's gets your dishes sparkling clean. I was having problems with the powder clumping and becoming hard before I could use it. Bingo!!! Now there are Actionpacs which allow you to use a specific amount for each washing. It saves detergent, is more green and economical and as always with Cascade.. your dishes are sparkling. I'm heading out for more... you should too!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Muskegon, MI
I love Cascade for my dishwasher. Most other products I've tried have not worked as well as Cascade. I was kind of nervous to try the actionpacs because i had such great results with the powder, but once i tried them, i bought a big container of them to use all the time. My dishes are super clean and don't need to be rinsed or rewashed once they come out of the machine.
Carmella F.
Carmella F.
This is great stuff! Love how it make the kitchen smell! It's pricey so I only buy it on sale or with coupons. It cleans great. But keep in mind the temp of you dishwasher water. It has to be a certain temp in order for it to melt the packet completely. So if you have an older dishwasher I wouldn't recommend it. I'd got with the pressed tablets.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Independence, LA
These action pacs are wonderful. My youngest can now assist with loading and unloading the dishwasher. With this, these little handy pacs make for a mess free clean. She just puts one in each slot, shuts the door, and turns on. Yay. Besides being convenient, they smell and clean great.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I love the dishwasher pacs. They're so easy to use. I just pop it in the dishwasher and I'm done! No more measuring out the liquid and no more squeezing it out.

I ended up getting a giant tub at SAMs club for a great price. Does the job and smells great. I would highly recommend it!
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
The dishwashing pacs are good. They are not as messy as the liquid. They are as effective as other products. It does not have a strong scent. They do not leave a film on you glasses. The are not the cheapest but they work better than the cheapest. I would purchase them again.
Mj M.
Mj M.
yucca valley, ca
My favorite! With 4 kids and a passion for cooking this handy dandy drop in will get the job done! Did you know that using your dishwasher keeps your septic clean too! It helps with plumbing to run it at least 3x a week! Sold, I'm happy with clean dishes and a bonus anytime!
SUZY G.
SUZY G.
Ballwin, MO
Gosh these are great! They clean every dish, every time - without fail. It does not matter what item it is or how difficult it looks like it will be to clean. The clean and do not leave any water marks either! They are a little more expensive but worth every cent!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I use our dishwasher all the time. I don't rinse dishes before washing and cascade does a great job at getting my dishes clean. I have tried other detergents before but this one seems to do better than most others. I would recommend it to anyone with a dishwasher.