Cascade ActionPacs All-in-1 Lemon Burst Scent Dishwasher Detergent 72 ct Tub uploaded by Nora G.

BY CASCADE #9 in Dishwashing Detergent

There's nothing worse than setting the table with unwanted leftovers. That's where Cascade All-in-One comes in. Cascade All-in-One ActionPacs act like thousands of microscrubbing brushes to power away stuck-on, baked-on, and burnt-on foods from hard-to-reach surfaces, corners, and edges. It's so powerful, there's no need to pre-rinse--just load the dishes, pop in an ActionPac, and let Cascade do the dirty work for you. Built-in rinse aid action plus the grease-fighting power of Dawn join forces to leave behind nothing but shine--so every time you set the table, it's with sparkling-clean dishes. see more...

Jill W.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite dishwasher detergent! We had mega hard water and kept getting a white film and spots on our dishes but once we switched to this they mostly went away. We decided to use a rising aid even tho it has it in but it completely removed the hard water spots! Everything comes out very shiny and clean! I do not pre rinse our dishes and it gets off dried on food. Highly highly recommend this product!
Aliyah H.
Phoenix, AZ
I can’t really say it’s the best but I do still buy it because it does the job. My dishes are always clean, although I have to always rinse the dishes when they come out the dishwasher because of the heat leaving the white spots. Still a good product though.
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
These get my dishes very clean, but sometimes the packets don’t burst and then when I open the dishwasher it’s just kind of half melted still sitting in there. I end up using more pods, which is wasteful. These are too pricey to be using them unnecessarily!
Alexis F.
Deer Park, WA
Love the ease of use with these. The only time I've had an issue is when there wasn't any hot water left, and  I've gone to start the dishwasher, and after the cycle, come to find out, nothing got clean because the pod didn't dissolve.
Olivia T.
Everson
This is a great product. They are so easy to use and generally mess free. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the pods get stuck together and when you try to pull them apart, it can rip the plastic and spill detergent everywhere
trisha V.
I used to but off brand dish detergent but I found I would have to use twice as much of it to get my dishes clean. I finally started buying Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst and I won't be buying any off brand again. I actually use the recommended amount and my dishes are spot clean. I realize now that I wasn't saving myself any money before because I was having to use so much product. Cascade for the win in my kitchen.
Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
I don’t know what to say besides these are the ONLY dishwashing pods that get EVERYHING clean EVERYTIME. Definitely worth the money over the generic brands that don’t work nearly as well. No more double washing for us.
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
After using Cascade for years and years, Finish is what I have turned to. It works so much better.
Cascade is alright but after a while, Cascade builds up grime and gross stuff and spits it back out into your dishes.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
My boyfriend and I recently switched to the little actionpacs rather than using the powder or the liquid and it's just so much easier you got to really rush and how much you use per cycle it's kept in a really nice box there's no leaking and it's just a lot tidier and we wouldn't go back to liquid or powder after this. This product is a great job of cleaning and is a great price point and I highly recommend it
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Sometimes the pods don't break open in my dish washer. I bought a giant tub but may habe to try another brand next time I restock. I hate having to run dishes twice because the soap wasn't distributed in the wash.
rosy R.