Cascade Action Pacs uploaded by Christina A.Cascade Action Pacs uploaded by Christina A.

BY CASCADE

Cascade powder and Dawn liquid dishwashing soaps are combined into one convenient pac. Scrub dishes clean while cutting grease. Easy to load without a mess. Application: Automatic Dishwashers Applicable Material: CeramicGlassPlasticStainless Steel.PAG41759. 41759. Cascade Cascade Action Pacs. see more...

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cascade action pacs works great. When I removed my diehs from the dishwasher they smell great & look sparkly and fresh. No watermarks or detergent marks are left behind. These are quiet affordable too. I have tried few other brands too but this is one the best dish pacs which I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
These were OK sometimes I noticed that they did not fully dissolved in the dishwasher I would find chunks of detergent stuck together at the very bottom or I would find just a chunk of the white part in the container area on the door of the dishwasher machine.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
These are my number one choice for dishwashing detergent and I’ve honestly never really tried anything else other than a few other brands but I still keep coming back to this one this one is great and leaves your dishes looking super shiny
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
I've been using cascade for a while now. Pros to using this product is that it has left my dishes nice & sparkly... no water marks are ever left! It is definitely an affordable product. I do recommend this product!
Vanessa G.
Gordon, TX
These worked alright for awhile but I’m guessing something changed because every time I unload my dishwasher I find dirty dishes. I am sick of cleaning them by hand after using these.
Hannah Y.
I have always used cascade, I love the fresh scent while the dishwasher is running. Dishes and such come out clean every time and no spots! Moderate price range definitely recommend
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have used these dishwasher cubes for years. I never use anything else! They are inexpensive and they get the job done! My dishes come out sparkling clean every single time without have to scrub anything off!
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this dish washer detergent. It's easy and accessible to use. I know people have mixed feelings about dish watcher packets but I think that they are great and easy to use. I really do like this product and think it is very useful.
Jessica B.
Bowling Green
I really like these pacs compared to other brands and powdered detergents. they work pretty effectively and don't leave behind any kind of residue. Normally they're more cost effective if they're on sale but overall worth normal price.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
I go between finish and cascade with these little pods and they both work really well I like how this one smells and I like that it's not in plastic it's semi affordable but affordable for what it is I would recommend this or finish
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Don't these leave a film after its use?