Cascade Action Pacs uploaded by Christina A.Cascade Action Pacs uploaded by Christina A.

BY CASCADE

Cascade powder and Dawn liquid dishwashing soaps are combined into one convenient pac. Scrub dishes clean while cutting grease. Easy to load without a mess. Application: Automatic Dishwashers Applicable Material: CeramicGlassPlasticStainless Steel.PAG41759. 41759. Cascade Cascade Action Pacs. see more...

Himali B.
New York
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cascade action pacs works great. When I removed my diehs from the dishwasher they smell great & look sparkly and fresh. No watermarks or detergent marks are left behind. These are quiet affordable too. I have tried few other brands too but this is one the best dish pacs which I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gail F.
Fayette city
I've always used a liquid in my dishwasher until I decided to try the pods. I do like the simplicity of it and the smell that comes from the dishwasher as its washing. Very fresh scent.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have used these dishwasher cubes for years. I never use anything else! They are inexpensive and they get the job done! My dishes come out sparkling clean every single time without have to scrub anything off!
Kelsey F.
Courtland, VA
No prewash needed when using these! They get all of my dishes clean, shiny and they smell great afterwards! I've never had any trouble with pouches dissolving like I have with other brands. This is definitely our "go-to" for dishwashing detergent!
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
I like these dishwasher pods, though I find that some of the items on the top rack still have food/drink residue after running the dishwasher. This could be an issue with my dishwasher, but I don't notice residue on any of the dishes on the bottom rack.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I go between finish and cascade with these little pods and they both work really well I like how this one smells and I like that it's not in plastic it's semi affordable but affordable for what it is I would recommend this or finish
Victoria H.
Very easy to use. All you need to do is put into the machine and press start. These pods clean well and leave my dishes spotless. I have not had any problems with residue, and they work great with a large amount of dishes.
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
I've been using cascade for a while now. Pros to using this product is that it has left my dishes nice & sparkly... no water marks are ever left! It is definitely an affordable product. I do recommend this product!
Erin B.
Batavia
Work great. Always get my dishes cleaned properly, have never had a problem and would recommend. They are effective and not to bad in price at all, I have repurchased multiple times and would again for sure.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Cascade PacSun are great to use. They get your dishes clean. You can't leave sitting in the dishwasher a few days because will get spotty. It affordable and not to high. Yes I would recommend this product.
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Don't these leave a film after its use?