BY CASCADE

Cascade Action Pac Regular Dishwasher Detergent: 85 packs Safe for septic tanks see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I find that the tiny pods always get the job done even if there is a little bit of grime left on the dishes when I put them in." in 1 review
Brynn T.
Columbia, MD
This is a very convenient product when you don't want to wash the dishes by hand. Easy to just throw in the dishwasher. Typically effective and affordable. I would probably recommend this product to a friend.
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
This works really great. I never have a problem with my dishes still looking dirty. They are always smudge free and smell fantastic. They aren't expensive at all and I highly recommend buying this product.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is my Favorite brand. I've tried others and they don't dissolve completely or get my dishes as clean . Other brands also leave residue on your dishes. I've never had that issues here. Great product
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
Cascade dish washer pods are awesome. They are an easy way to keep things clean and not messy when running the dish washer- which I do almost every day. You just throw a pod in and your good to go!
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Cascade is a good but I honestly don’t notice much difference between it and store brands. I typically use store brand over Cascade because I’m not willing to pay more money for Cascade.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
Love these for my dishwasher . It's so easy, just throw one in and start your dishwasher. Dishes always come out very clean. I've tried other brands that leave a film or don't fully clean the dishes. Thankfully I've found these!
Ivanna Y.
Leitchfield, KY
Work wonderfully. Never had a problem. Clean well and smell great. Only downfall is occasionally some bust in the package but that's to be expected occasionally.
Jessica A.
Reason why I love these so much is because it leave my dishes super clean I've tried some other generic brand and it's left some white residue on my dishes. I haven't had that problem with this brand.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
These are ok products, sometimes they so do not dissolve all the way. But when they do they work pretty well. I don't like when i have to wash all the food off and everything off all the dishes before i put them in because i might as well clean them my self then, these help greatly!
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I adore these little pods. I usually get the Platinum ones, but I will settle for whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for. I find that the tiny pods always get the job done even if there is a little bit of grime left on the dishes when I put them in. Always get these