BY CASCADE

Cascade Action Pac Regular Dishwasher Detergent: 85 packs Safe for septic tanks see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I find that the tiny pods always get the job done even if there is a little bit of grime left on the dishes when I put them in." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
Cascade really gets the job done. I love how crystal clear my dishes come out. I can always count on the dishes to be clean and crystal clear. Kind of pricey but it's worth it if you use another brand that makes you wash the ones left dirty a second time.
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are the best dishwasher pods in the market! Leaves my dishes super clean and my glass sparkling! Very convenient to use as well! Super affordable and very easy to find almost anywhere! I will always recommend this to family and fitness alike!
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Love these convenient little packs. They're great for when you want to wait a bit to turn on the dishwasher. They're also just super convenient and less prone to mess than powders or liquids. Overall a great value even if they cost slightly more.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
These pods work well. I buy them in the larger pack so that price is a better value for me. I would recommend this product to others and it is not too hard to find. I bought mine at Costco but this can also be found at the local grocery store.
Angie S.
Albany, NY
Due to having an older dishwasher we had to change products. We tried this and were hesitant at first but Cascade lived up to its reputation. Everything came out clean and sparkling! I am thrilled that our powder days are behind us!
Bree W.
Clackamas, OR
My dad had always preferred the gel packs, so these were an easy choice for the end of the day. The only problem we have is that the packs are so tightly pushed into the box, the gel explodes and the capsules get stuck together.
KJ T.
I love these. They get our dishes really clean with minimal dining required. I like that I can just pop in one pack instead of having to deal with measuring out a liquid or powder. One bag is cost effective and lasts awhile
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
Cascade is such a good brand! It's been around since I was a child! It works so well and never leaves stains or water spots behind! If you have a dishwasher you should be using cascade pods!!! I absolutely recommend this!
Christi W.
Prosper, TX
I love these little packets of cleaning power! They are so easy to use, you just throw them in the dishwasher and voila, sparkling clean dishes! My favorite feature is their convenience! I buy them again and again!
Shannon O.
I don’t think these do anything special that normal detergent can’t do. I suppose they’re move convenient? But I don’t find pouring a little to be that difficult. I’d prefer to stick with a cheaper, liquid alternative