BY CASCADE

Cascade Action Pac Regular Dishwasher Detergent: 85 packs Safe for septic tanks see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I find that the tiny pods always get the job done even if there is a little bit of grime left on the dishes when I put them in." in 1 review
Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was skeptical and still pre washed all of the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher with these packs but after watching my bf just throw them in without the prewash I saw that these packs really did clean almost everything stuck on there...and did a great job at it. I'd still recommend washing or at least rinsing dishes, especially if it's something that has been caked on while cooking like a meat dish but otherwise these things are awesome!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Less messy than regular box of detergent. Easy to open tub, and you know exactly when you will run out!! Cleans as well as the box of free grain detergent. A bit more pricey for the pod pacs, but worth it for the convenience and ease!
Shayna R.
Spotless dishes, no scratches or marks, and 0 water spots??? That's exactly what you get with the cascade action pack. 100% effective and not too pricey. I will definitely be purchasing these again and I hope others will too!
Jodie H.
Indianapolis
Completely obsessed with this brand and how well it cleans my dishes! I feel like it is very effective and gets all my dishes completely cleaned and smelling that way as well. I'd highly recommend this to anyone
Ashley D.
Cumberland
Much more convenient than the traditional bottle. However, if one of the packs somehow pops in the container, it creates a real mess of all the other packs. Does its job though so no complaints there.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
They get the dishes clean and it does it's job. I wish they would come out with better scents though. I like stronger scents that are cleaner smelling. Also wish you got more for how much you pay for.
Anjali S.
Great product! Really cleans dishes well. Run dishwasher every other day. Buy from Costco, its little expensive but better than having to run the machine twice. Recommended by this mom.
Natalie D.
Broken Arrow , OK
I use these but don't love them because Sometimes The Little Door over soap holder sticks to the coating of the pod and sticks the door closed.. then the cycle runs with no soap.
Ashley C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I live how my dishes never need rewashed due to not getting clean the first time and how fresh and clean the dishes smell. You can smell the clan when putting them away.
Ashley D.
I feel like there isnt enough in theses tabs sometimes to clean everything but over all they work well. they are pricey but i suppose last long enough to make it work the cost.