Cascade Action Pac Regular

by Cascade

Cascade Action Pac Regular Dishwasher Detergent: 85 packs Safe for septic tanks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade Action Pac Regular!
Product Highlights
“I find that the tiny pods always get the job done even if there is a little bit of grime left on the dishes when I put them in.” in 1 review
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
So amazing how much of a great job these little pods can do at cleaning and washing your dishes. They easily take off the smallest amounts of greasy residue or even the toughest amounts. Definitely a great product to use ! Very effective and very affordable. Great quality. I really recommend.
Broken Arrow , OK
I use these but don't love them because Sometimes The Little Door over soap holder sticks to the coating of the pod and sticks the door closed.. then the cycle runs with no soap.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was skeptical and still pre washed all of the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher with these packs but after watching my bf just throw them in without the prewash I saw that these packs really did clean almost everything stuck on there...and did a great job at it. I'd still recommend washing or at least rinsing dishes, especially if it's something that has been caked on while cooking like a meat dish but otherwise these things are awesome!
Warren, MI
Cascade really gets the job done. I love how crystal clear my dishes come out. I can always count on the dishes to be clean and crystal clear. Kind of pricey but it's worth it if you use another brand that makes you wash the ones left dirty a second time.
Wa
Purchased at: Target
I had a coupon so I made the purchase regardless of prior experience with same brand. Both times I had about 10-15pacs that wouldn't dissolve. The price isn't good for hit and miss pacs and I don't think they clean as well as they should. Only recommend if your getting a good price
Selkirk , NY
Due to having an older dishwasher we had to change products. We tried this and were hesitant at first but Cascade lived up to its reputation. Everything came out clean and sparkling! I am thrilled that our powder days are behind us!
I love these. They get our dishes really clean with minimal dining required. I like that I can just pop in one pack instead of having to deal with measuring out a liquid or powder. One bag is cost effective and lasts awhile
I don’t think these do anything special that normal detergent can’t do. I suppose they’re move convenient? But I don’t find pouring a little to be that difficult. I’d prefer to stick with a cheaper, liquid alternative
Prosper, TX
I love these little packets of cleaning power! They are so easy to use, you just throw them in the dishwasher and voila, sparkling clean dishes! My favorite feature is their convenience! I buy them again and again!
McAlester , OK
This works really great. I never have a problem with my dishes still looking dirty. They are always smudge free and smell fantastic. They aren't expensive at all and I highly recommend buying this product.