Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is awesome. No residue. We always buy this one, I have been dissatisfied with most other types and brands.
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
They smell wonderful.They are very affordable when you catch it on sale and use coupons with it. Or, pick them up at a local dollar tree. I use it when it is  available in my house.  I use them  in my laundry. They work excellently on clothes that has oil stains in them. I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Teresa H.
98908
When are dish washer worked we would by these easy to usre great price easy to find. Washes good load . thumbs up
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Love these little soap balls! They work well, leave dishes clean and streak free. And are the best price I've found! Will continue to buy.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
It's a product that does exactly what it says it will. It gets things clean and does a good job not leaving spots. I love the little packs. It makes it easy to just put in the dishwasher. Easy, affordable , and effective. What more could you want. The only con is the smell gets my allergies and that bums me out because it smells really good lol especially for soap!
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
These are so convenient and I like knowing how many loads I have left before needing to buy more.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
Love my pods for the dishwasher. They get the dishes super clean without any scrubbing.
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cascade products seem to be the best product when it comes to dishwashing. Cleans things the best leaves the least amount of white reside on the dishes. And it smells great. I recommend cascade products to anyone with a dishwasher.
Shana M.
We love this product. It is very effective, smells great, and affordable. We bought this at Walmart and will be buying it again. I would recommend this product.
Sara M.
Cascade always leaves or dishes clean and sparkly. Plus it helps our kitchen smell great!
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?