Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Vanessa S.
Winter haven, FL
I always use the cascade action pack they are great, no mess measuring powder or liquid. Just put one pack per dish load. Easy to use and spotless dishes. I recommend them.
Alicia N.
Great products never taken out my dishes w a stain or spec. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Grace H.
Buy this trial to see if you like the detergent. I like the texture and smell, but it leaves streaks on my wine glasses
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
This dishwashing detergent works very well because it leaves dishes smelling good and looking clean and sparkly.
Justynea M.
Hamilton
The cascade action packed dishwashing detergent with dawn is my favorite . My dishes are always clean with no yucky residue! !
Estefania S.
Springdale, AR
It's great although it does leave some of my glasses looking a little streaky. But if I load the dishwasher lightly it works better
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Cascade is by far the best dishwashing detergent. It isn't pricey and doesn't leave spots on dishes.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I bought these as a quick way to do the dishes and
I will never turn back. The sent is pleset and not
over powering. I got these at my local dollar store.
They got my dished clean and got the stuck on stuff
off. I will never buy anything other than these.
Gabriela S.
Get everything out! Very pleased with it! Been using it forever now! Its an everyday for me
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Gets the dishes done! Nothing to complain about this at all!! I would recommend this to people!
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?