Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
breena m.
Doesn't work well I do not recommend to any one leaves a white film on the dishes
Samantha S.
Viola, IL
I was not a fan of these. I would put them into the dishwasher but the plastic-y coating they have would not completely dissolve during the cycle. They're inexpensive which is a positive, but I just don't like that they don't dissolve.
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Cascade has been in my home for many years, but it seems either my dishwasher does not like it anymore, or they have cut some corners on making it. I keep getting a film on my glassware, that I have never gotten before. I used to LOVE cascade, but it seems now a days, I am looking for something that will actually clean and not leave residue.
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using cascade for a few months now, yet my dishes still aren't clean. I bought a jumbo pack, so It's too late to turn around. I will continue to use until until i run out, but then i will definitely be switching brands.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I like the action packs but the gel works just as good for me and is cheaper.
Kelsey R.
I usually wash my dishes by hand, but I recently bought a dishwasher. I purchased cascade and my dishes cane out sparkling clean.
Gabby H.
I use it because it is better than most other pods but it does mot always dissolve or clean all of my dishes. The plastic casing is found in the dishwasher often. Overall, Ill continue to buy due to it being affordable
Kristin T.
Fort Riley, KS
Pretty good. Didn't do the best cleaning job but it got the job done. Left a little bit of streaks
Liz G.
average dishsoap but it gets the job done would recommend, it cleaned by dishes and my dishes are now clean and shiny and it smells really good. It smells so good I could eat it, ya know? I don't know what else to say except that it works and if u need soap get this
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
These pods are great for the dish washer to just throw in and start it - leaves the dishes spotless
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?