Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Katie J.
Brentwood, TN
Love this dish detergent! I never get my dishes that clean before washing them and that come out nice and clean!
Shana M.
We love this product. It is very effective, smells great, and affordable. We bought this at Walmart and will be buying it again. I would recommend this product.
Abby I.
Keeps the dishes and the dishwasher clean and doesn't leave cloudy spots on glassware. It has a nice scent and is worth the money.
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
Best for dishes. No need to pre rinse. It's the best out there for grimy dishes! I don't care how much they are, it's what u get everytime!
Jac K.
Toronto, ON
I love these little guys. Pop it in and gets all the greasy and dirt off any dish. I buy them at different grocery stores so they are available pretty much anywhere.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
Works like a charm in my dishwasher. Rarely do I have to re wash anything. They're super convenient just pop one in and go, I like the lemon scent the best but I'm not picky. They're always available whether I go to target or wherever.
Alicia N.
Great products never taken out my dishes w a stain or spec. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
This dishwashing detergent works very well because it leaves dishes smelling good and looking clean and sparkly.
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA
Cascade is by far the best dishwashing detergent. It isn't pricey and doesn't leave spots on dishes.
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Gets the dishes done! Nothing to complain about this at all!! I would recommend this to people!
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?