Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct

Start your review of Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
They smell wonderful.They are very affordable when you catch it on sale and use coupons with it. Or, pick them up at a local dollar tree. I use it when it is  available in my house.  I use them  in my laundry. They work excellently on clothes that has oil stains in them. I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Brandy D.
St James City, FL
Every powder detergent I tried made my dishes look dingy and dirty. Started using these and my dishes finally look clean! I don't need to scrub them before putting them in my dishwasher, and it's okay if they sit over night before I run it. My dishes look great every time.
Kelsey M.
Marengo, IL
I really enjoy this product. It helps get my dirty dishes nice and clean, I usually purchase from walmart of the dollar store. I use this product ever since I got a dishwasher and you really cannot go wrong with it! I havent tried many others, but you cant go wrong with this product.
Parnia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Very convenient dishwasher. Although I rather wash my dishes by hand and not let them pile up but for days that I have a lot of dishes I throw them in the dishwasher and let this product do the job for me. It makes my glasses and all the dishes in general very clean.
taylor b.
Prince Frederick, MD
Works very well getting grease/food/etc off of kitchenware. Our dishwasher is old so the little packet has gotten stuck inside the slot where you place the soap a few times - but I blame this on our dishwasher not the packet of soap as an FYI - easy to use.. cost effective. Bought mine at target.
Jamie M.
I love this detergent! It leaves my dishes so sparkly clean. There's not a drop of any food remnants left on the dishes when the dishwasher is done and the dishwasher smells so nice when I first open it after doing a load of dishes. I won't buy any other kind of detergent!
Caitlyn C.
Athens, GA
Love that this Cascade includes the power of Dawn. My dishes always come out clean and I never have to pre-rinse! This product is easy to buy at local stores and the price is reasonable. I will continue to buy this product in the future and I will recommend it to others!
Danielle S.
Point pleasant
These Do the job ok . I would say these are comparable to other brands , nothing special. I haven't came across any pods that have shown any differences , name brand and value brands all seem about the same
Kathryn S.
Normal, IL
So easy and always gets the job done. I would put in in-scrubbed dishes and everything would be gone. That's rare to find for the low price! Best part is you can get it at any supermarket. I keep coming back to these little guys!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
We use this is my house daily when we use our dish washer. They work great and they are insanely convieent. I found these at Target, and they seem to always have coupons. It was effective and affordable. I'd recommend to others. I use this daily.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?