Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Jess Z.
Oakhurst, NJ
These packs are awesome ! No,mess or spills like with liquid. You put them in a drawer and let them sit and throw one in when you want to do your dishes. Saves a lot of time and hassle and leaves them sparkling clean !
Lexi C.
This detergent is okay. It cleans the dishes fairly well however it did leave me extremely disappointed in its performance. It left a film over the glass cups. I honestly will not buy this again because of the film.
Jakayea M.
Cypress, Tx
Very effective product I like this product it's kinda too pricey tho for me I'm in college this scent is very nice to me I would buy it again only on sale but yeah I would recommend to others only if on sale
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Love these for the dishwasher. Easy to use and gets the dishes so clean! I prefer these over liquid soap anyday and I usually get them at Walmart or the dollar store 😊
Tiffany P.
Corp Christi, TX
We use this every wash. It gets up stains and works well with older and newer dishwashers. We are in the military so we move a lot and always use this product with all dishwashers.
Shaylyn F.
Use these everyday and I love them except occasionally they don't dissolve completely and it leaves a pretty gross mess. Not sure if it's the product or the dishwasher however
Vanessa R.
Rexburg, ID
Powerful clean and the lemon scent leaves my dishwasher smelling so clean! I usually add a few drops of lemon essential oils to my dishwasher but now I don't have too!
Shana M.
We love this product. It is very effective, smells great, and affordable. We bought this at Walmart and will be buying it again. I would recommend this product.
Mary Ellen S.
Garfield, NJ
Love Cascade - honestly prefer no smell so was quite pleased when I found the Dawn variety. Dishes come out clean but more importantly the glasses are spotless.
Ana K.
Este es el detergente que siempre utilizo en mi lavadora de platos. Es excelente! mis vajilla queda reluciente! Muy efectivo! Tiene un olor agradable.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?